What are you playing now?

Gorth

If a serious relationship means that the girlfriend/wife gets to deside what you are allowed to buy, I haven't been in one either.

It's not that the spouse (whether wife or husband) gets to decide what you're allowed to buy - it's more that you need to at least sometimes discuss whether you can afford to buy it. Or to make sure you both don't go buy something expensive in the same month. It's called a budget & now and then, with two ppl & with shared expenses, you have to come together and see where both of your spending is going/headed re: whatever long term goals you both have (if any).

...and I'm not playing anything tonight, even if I could on this XP machine. Just kind of fed up with PC's at the moment. Ha. Time to watch some more movies.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm playing Grotesque Tactics 2. That's fun. I like turn based combat.

I've got that one on my wishlist at Gamersgate. I enjoyed the first one tremendously.

I enjoyed it too. I can't say for the moment about this second installment since I've not played a lot, but it seems to be close with a bit more attention to graphic details (which wasn't really necessary to my taste, but ok). I thought that 16 euro was a good price for it.

I'm playing Grotesque Tactics 2. That's fun. I like turn based combat.

I've got that one on my wishlist at Gamersgate. I enjoyed the first one tremendously.

I enjoyed it too. I can't say for the moment about this second installment since I've not played a lot, but it seems to be close with a bit more attention to graphic details (which wasn't really necessary to my taste, but ok). I thought that 16 euro was a good price for it.

I loved the little animations when fighting critters.

Please share what you think when you've gotten some ways through GT2 :sweat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein