What you did today

Tale

That's cool, I just landed a job as well. Nothing crazy spectacular like before but it will hold me over ;)

yeah it's a bit of a relief.

have had to go into major hermit mode lately. i just haven't had any money to really do anything.

but hopefully this all goes well

I didnt know you were bisexual. Learn something new every day...

lol i'm not

Whoops, apologies. I grossly misread your previous post.

haha don't worry about it

i've had a couple of gay guys admit they've had a crush on me. it's rather flattering i suppose.

good to know the options are there should i decide to change my mind :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Funny day. Got an email from regional manager telling me to go meet some guy I've never heard of in some building we don't have a client in. Then a follow up mail saying "Wrong person. Forget this was sent to you".

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Another long meeting today means I'm now at the stage where my voice is barely a whisper. I sound like the bad guy in Dangermouse.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

One of those odd days where everyone in the family seems to be running tired and somewhat shattered. Not sure how much is helped on my it being a rather sweltering hot and sunny day, but battled a few waves of sudden exhaustion.

Was sat working on some stuff at the computer, and out of the corner of the eye the puppy was being exceptionally pathetic. Sprawled out on the floor, the top half of his head visible around the corner, sorrowful brown eyes staring up and the pointy ears doing that little flutter-flick when he thinks you've noticed him.

At least he isn't being a monster so far. ;)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

@ Raithe: how old is the puppy?

Just got back from a massage & before that was watching the documentary, Hell on Wheels ... quiet day so far. Now to do internet-like work ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Settling in to try and watch the TB/Texas playoff game. But after hearing/reading about Tito no longer being the GM of the Red Sox, I am not feeling the baseball love right now. :rolleyes:

Edit: oops make that the Yankee playoff. I swear the TV said TB/Texas 5 minutes ago. Bah.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I definitely picked the right man to marry. It is so awesome (to me at least) to be with him for so many years & still be so similar in the ways that matter;to have nights where you can be just mouthing off at 1am about the world and everything you like/dislike about it...the sounding board sessions. And they understand. And agree. And laugh at your stupid jokes and you laugh at theirs. And all is right with the world then.

I'm still so in love.

*mushiness overload*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Re-watching "Time Commanders" for hilarity sake. Basically it's a British show where they have a crew of random folks try to fight historical battles in Rome Total War's engines. (Included a fight where a team of vicars took on, and won, the battle of Tuteborg Forest).

Also had my roommate bring home a troupe of girls from the parties out back. He really regrets it as we've basically been unable to sleep due to snoring. I'm probably gonna sack out at 10 or 11.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Trying to do things "the easy way" to finish by the end of next week. Obviously not working out, keep running into absurdly complicated situations with stuff that should be clear as day. ****!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Good looking dog, wish I could get that breed but space is a problem. Still, rather fond of my sister's dachshunds though - even if the dogs are stubborn and one of them believes himself Master of us all. Nice relaxing day to get my laundry and cleaning done.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It is now 0947 in the morning on a BEAUTIFUL cool autumn day. I just finished trimming the trees off my fence (my chainsaw and I declared a truce and decided to work together today). After a quick breakfast of iced tea and a strawberry & peanut butter sandwich I'm going to plant carrots and onions and hope we can hold off the frost long enough for them to come in. After that I'm taking my XM radio, the dogs, & a 12 pack of Rolling Rock down to Cold Creek and I'm going fishing. Whatever we catch goes in the pan tonight.

@LadyCrimson & Hurlshot too, you are both very lucky, always appreciate that!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It is now 0947 in the morning on a BEAUTIFUL cool autumn day. I just finished trimming the trees off my fence (my chainsaw and I declared a truce and decided to work together today). After a quick breakfast of iced tea and a strawberry & peanut butter sandwich I'm going to plant carrots and onions and hope we can hold off the frost long enough for them to come in. After that I'm taking my XM radio, the dogs, & a 12 pack of Rolling Rock down to Cold Creek and I'm going fishing. Whatever we catch goes in the pan tonight.

that...sounds glorious.

Terrible night's sleep. But gorgeous daya here, and out into the garden with Dr No in hardback. I always forget how good Ian Fleming's writing can be.

Two of my associates sat indoors all day. One working on a work side project. The other is my housemate who has been tidying the divide in Lonesome Road. Only just got my PC back. The alternate has gone out for beer. My housemate has declined. I suspect he just wants to stay close to the PC, so I threw him off.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today was a lazy day. I spent the morning playing Empire Total War leading the armies of the Tsar through Armenia and Turkey. Then I fell asleep on the couch while watching football. I woke up after dark and could not gin up the motivation for anything more complex than a bowl of Raisin Bran for dinner.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So you are a professional animal priest. It's definitely cornering a niche.

Where did you think the inspiration for "Pet Cemetary" came from? :lol:

Edit to add: I give up. I've really tried to find a nice young Gruy

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein