What you did today

Tale

Only tenuously connected:

Rio Ferdinand's alleged bit on the side.

_55660444_013044664-1.jpg

I've not seen any action for so long that a well designed table lamp can make catch my breath. But I'd have to be single for another ten years before I'd go near that! It may be the fatigue talking, but I swear if she opened her mouth there would be three rows of teeth.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Maybe she had a charming personality

Then may God spare me from charming women. :(

Wait. He already is. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've not seen any action for so long that a well designed table lamp can make catch my breath. But I'd have to be single for another ten years before I'd go near that! It may be the fatigue talking, but I swear if she opened her mouth there would be three rows of teeth.

Forgive me but, how is a woman with three rows of teeth a bad thing? ;)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

:x

-Elwood Blues

:x

If it makes you sick then you're not that needy, give time though. A few more months and you'll be ready to do a San Fransisco Bird Feeder

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I didnt know you were bisexual. Learn something new every day...

lol i'm not

SOMEONE SOUNDS INSECURE ABOUT THEIR BISEXUALITY!

:lol:

i like women too much to be swayed that easily

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow after work. This will be the third I've gone to this summer/fall. That's about two too many for me.

And I seem to have grown a lump in my armpit. I hope it's not another tumor.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yea leave shryke alone, he's straighter than a straight guy

well considering how many people seem to think i'm gay when they first meet me, maybe that's not quite right :p

had a good day today. decided to have a pantsless day (my flatmates are used to this now) and got some good news about a job i'd applied for. over 100 applications but i was one of only 6 people they interviewed. they were deciding between me and one other guy, but it looks like he's had to back out :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow after work. This will be the third I've gone to this summer/fall. That's about two too many for me.

And I seem to have grown a lump in my armpit. I hope it's not another tumor.

I don't want to freak you out just before the weekend, Kor. So I'll just say that you should get it checked.

-Elwood Blues

Yea leave shryke alone, he's straighter than a straight guy

well considering how many people seem to think i'm gay when they first meet me, maybe that's not quite right ;)

had a good day today. decided to have a pantsless day (my flatmates are used to this now) and got some good news about a job i'd applied for. over 100 applications but i was one of only 6 people they interviewed. they were deciding between me and one other guy, but it looks like he's had to back out :lol:

That's cool, I just landed a job as well. Nothing crazy spectacular like before but it will hold me over :p

Sunlight roasting in horizontally through the trees with an African intensity. Combined with cool breezes. Man, if only this weather could go on indefinitely. :lol:

Slept very well, with the inevitable consequence that I had to cough up about 3 square feet of green baize which had silted up my lungal areas. Just glad I don't smoke!

-Elwood Blues

Sunlight roasting in horizontally through the trees with an African intensity. Combined with cool breezes. Man, if only this weather could go on indefinitely. :lol:

Slept very well, with the inevitable consequence that I had to cough up about 3 square feet of green baize which had silted up my lungal areas. Just glad I don't smoke!

If it's green and not yellow, you're really ****ed. I'd go see a doc.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Nah. It goes that colour when it's old. It's white when it's being made fresh. I'm on the mend now.

-Elwood Blues

Nah. It goes that colour when it's old. It's white when it's being made fresh. I'm on the mend now.

Hmm, you're probably right. When I was having repeated sinusitises (sinusitia?), the doc gave me a rough outline which was white = good, yellow = bad, green = ****ed. I had that connected to the level of infection, but age could correlate with "bad" when it comes to sinuses, I guess.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm not saying it's good exactly. But I've never seen it that colour for long. :lol:

-Elwood Blues