What you did today?

Tale

You did actually mention it, albeit not directly. I'd even go as fear as to venture a guess that that's all you have to go on about.

Sorry for boring you again.

:lol:

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

An excess of ego and beer yesterday saw me wandering around town like some sort of undergraduate t***, waving my arms and declaiming theories of human superiority. Finally wound up insisting that a doner kebab was the perfect symbol of human civilisation and ate my way through 3/4 before realising my face was covered in sticky thick grease and threw the offending article into a hedge. Slept 2 hours, and have woken up unable to sleep in.

Guts feel like a plate of spaghetti. With live snakes. On a plane.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walsingham, you were of course wrong about the Donar Kebab being a perfect symbol of human civilisation, more if anything, its barbarity it represents.

Sake is in my opinion a perfect symbol of human civilisation, as I endevoured to find out last night, it is warm, somewhat weird tasting, and reminds me of wee-wee. That's right Sake makes me think of my childhood, and wetting myself, and frankly I do believe that an irritated, piss wet through child is infact a perfect symbol of human civilisation. You may disagree; but I'm sticking to this absurd notion right until the end.

In other news, I woke up late, missing my train to Sheffield, which I had already bought tickets for,

I'm no longer angry though.

I'm sure this abnormal state will pass soon. If condition persists, please contact a medical professional.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm sure this abnormal state will pass soon. If condition persists, please contact a medical professional.

I thank you for the kind advice.

I thank you for the kind advice.

Don't thank him before you see the legal counselling bill he's sending your way...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wandered out, drunk, to get an ice-cream and accidentally volunteered myself to do a charity thing involving a lot of running. Can't decide if this is an example of booze being awesome or me being a t***.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wandered out, drunk, to get an ice-cream and accidentally volunteered myself to do a charity thing involving a lot of running. Can't decide if this is an example of booze being awesome or me being a t***.

I find that booze gets me into all kinds of such situations...

just got home from my grandmother's 90th birthday lunch/dinner thing

it pretty much went as suspected. lots of people i'd either never met or hadn't seen since i was like 5 years old.

the few relatives i did know either pretended not to know me or slimed there way over at one point to try and pretend they gave a ****, all the while with a glazed look in their eyes.

one cousin in particular was laughingly bad. i saw her a few months ago when i popped into my uncles shop while on a road trip and she acted as if she'd never met me before. yet today she decided to come over and give me a hug and say how she hadn't seen me in a while.

also getting told i looked like a gatecrasher was rather amusing.

i'm glad to be seen as a black sheep of the family. none of them are worth knowing really

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Hm, and Peter Falk's obituary is out.. the aging actor passed away on Thursday..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Found out that my NCsoft account (with City of Heroes attached) has been blocked/banned permanently. I figure it got hacked in the 3 odd years I haven't played.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Felt fairly cruddy through most of yesterday. Skipped a bonfire and drinks session with friends since I wasn't feeling so brilliant. Actually ended up in bed about 5 or 6 hours earlier then I normally am. Still woke up this morning feeling fairly shattered but that seems to be passing.

Broke out the old technical drawing board, I suddenly had the urge to solidify a few sketches and doodles I'd had circling around.. so I started working up some starship deckplans for the geeky fantasy aspect. Of course, hunched over a drawing board tends to make the shoulders ache, and I realised just how I was sat had deadened one leg.. so I've just spent 10 minutes half hopping around to get feeling back in it...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Had my old man and his family over yesterday - grilled some mean steaks and drank a bottle of tequila. Tequila was alright, bot not amazing - I went to the store to pick up a bottle of my beloved Riazul Anejo, but the dude in the tequila section recommended this other brand(don't really remember what it was) which was not even close to the richness of taste that is Riazul. Anyways, so the fun was had, more fun that I usually have with those folks, maybe the time away from them did do some good. Most importantly, the little one really loved his time with his granddad, and that's most important.

Today I've been moving furniture, setting up nice "my" space for me, since out bedroom will soon be invaded by a screaming baby girl, as well as nice place for said babygirl - putting the crib back together, fitting the changing table to the top of her dresser and so on.

The question is, what should I play today? DS3, ME[1or2], F:NV, RDR, LA Noire or one of other many games I have...

So, It's been decided amongst my family that we're having a semi-surprise party for my dad to commemorate his Retirement, 60th birthday, and the move to his new house. It's going to be interesting, and nice to be back home.

New house at 60? How does that work?(Unless it's a retirement home)

They're moving to be closer to work. Originally they'd be closer to both jobs but since buying it my dad decided to retire. So within the past year they purchased this house, (it's also smaller) and two rental properties.

They have the best credit possible, and once they sell the current house they should be able to completely pay off the mortgage on the new one right off, don't know about the two rentals but my dad seems to think that the rental payments will be enough to cover their mortgages, and give a tiny bit extra.

I went to a friends BBQ, got filled up on meat and booze, then ran 2 miles home like a feckless retard.

I went to a friends BBQ, got filled up on meat and booze, then ran 2 miles home like a feckless retard.

Good man.

-Elwood Blues

Spent midsummer in a cabin in the woods with 20 or so friends. It was so far into the woods that not even Telia could reach us (Swedes will know what this means)! But it was really good, with lots of beer (Gambrinus, Zlatopramen), lots of beautiful women, a lake, a loft for two, grilled meat, sun (and rain) and a good time.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Woke up after a strange dream where I was taking classes in an airport, struck up a conversation with a random woman before going back out to my car with her (it was snowing out for some reason)... then finding a severed head in a windbreaker.

Now my leg hurts.

Spent midsummer in a cabin in the woods with 20 or so friends. It was so far into the woods that not even Telia could reach us (Swedes will know what this means)! But it was really good, with lots of beer (Gambrinus, Zlatopramen), lots of beautiful women(imported from Russia), a lake, a loft for two, grilled meat, sun (and rain) and a good time.

Fixededed