What you did today

Gorth

Bruce Lee died of an overdose of painkillers he took to deal with a back injury that had him in constant pain, just sayin'

Well, he did say that it would go that way eventually, in the quote.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just realized a very sad fact. Robin Williams has made me laugh more and harder than any other person has in the past 6 years.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bizzare dreams and disturbed sleep made for such an enjoyable night...

But the morning moves on and various things get dealt with ...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That reminds me. I had a dream two nights ago that Kelly Brooke was so obsessed with me that she had me sent to jail for a crime I didn't commit. But I escaped through my telepathic control of gigantic metal subterranean spider-squids.

Seriously.

My dreams are better than your dreams.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I fiddled and faddled and now it's time to skedaddle (to bed).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hm, I keep losing track of things today.

What I'm doing, what I'm planning on doing, where I put things.

Then it's those sudden flashes of "oh yes, that's what I was about to do" getting things sorted and then suddenly blanking on other tasks or what I was meaning to plan for...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Then it's those sudden flashes of "oh yes, that's what I was about to do" getting things sorted and then suddenly blanking on other tasks or what I was meaning to plan for...

Stop posting on the internet and shine my damn shoes.

-Elwood Blues

Spreadsheets of things to do and their priority :thumbsup:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guest The Architect

****ed my back yesterday arvo shifting pots and all sorts of crap in our backyard to clear the working area for the blokes today who're starting on putting in new pavement for the backyard, same white and blue slabs as in our pool area. It'll look sweet.

Edited by The Architect

Happy b day.

Damn, the Nigerian prostitutes are really getting annoying. They showed up about a week ago again and their pimp, he's got a cane and everything, is really pushing them hard. They will run up to you a whole pack of them at a time and describe in unnecessary detail all the X rated acts they would perform on you if you would accompany them to their hotel. You would think they would be able to remember your firm refusal on the same day and leave you alone, but no.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Happy b day.

Damn, the Nigerian prostitutes are really getting annoying. They showed up about a week ago again and their pimp, he's got a cane and everything, is really pushing them hard. They will run up to you a whole pack of them at a time and describe in unnecessary detail all the X rated acts they would perform on you if you would accompany them to their hotel. You would think they would be able to remember your firm refusal on the same day and leave you alone, but no.

Have you tried claiming you are saving up so you can have them all at once?

-Elwood Blues

I just got a letter from the tax authorities an saying that they were gonna give up on collecting the 55.000 kr. I owe them.

I guess the moral of the story is that if you owe, be a rotten bastard and reuse to pay, because time is on your side.

This is great ****ing news, I need a drink.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

How much is that in real money?

-Elwood Blues

was supposed to be driving up with a friend to see my gf, but his car decided to die

so instead he came round with lots of beer and got me drunk

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

was supposed to be driving up with a friend to see my gf, but his car decided to die

so instead he came round with lots of beer and got me drunk

I read the word 'die' and thought some more horrible crap had happened to you. Instead it turns out you got drunk! Hurray!

-Elwood Blues