What you did today

Gorth

That was the single bloody most depressing football-related experience I have ever, ever had. :( I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

So some months with no cats in the house and my nose allergies are still like they always were. But my skin allergies are a bit less. Proof that my allergies to cats aren't all that make my nose miserable. Too bad tho...on the other hand, it's an excuse to get another cat!

.....maybe. I've become rather used to being able to have bedroom doors open & stuff...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

Do tell :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I spent most of the day moving. We managed to move about three quarters of our stuff, although our unpacked rate is sitting at about five. Ah well, at least all the heavy stuff is here. Also, I hate driving a U-Haul!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I spent most of the day moving. We managed to move about three quarters of our stuff, although our unpacked rate is sitting at about five. Ah well, at least all the heavy stuff is here. Also, I hate driving a U-Haul!

I know what you mean, I'm going to have to move in a couple weeks. We have so much crap now. I remember in college, I could move in about an hour and fit everything in my regular car.

I'm probably going to take about a week to do it all.

If you've ever had a bad hangover, try one when you slept wrong with a bad back. I can laugh about it now... :grin:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Urf. Getting the day started and tis windy and grey and grim...

Had one really vivid dream about sitting my exams some years back..but where everything that could go wrong was. It was one of those dreams where when you wake up..it it took a bit to realise it wasn't actually x years ago and none of that stuff had actually happened.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You had a dream about your exams? Wow, you need to get some better dreams, I feel sorry for you.

Those are the best ones though. I have those every now and then, wake up thinking I flunked Control Systems. Then realize I just choked but still escaped, also that it was 6 years ago, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I had a dream the other night that I was hanging out with Prince William et al. They were quite drunk. His fiance was quite attractive in a moderately dull way. Not sure if that constitutes a violation of my oath. :sorcerer:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Been sick as a dog for the past week. Self medicating with expensive bourbon and cheap OTC cold medicine.

Watched Supwerbowl, great game, mediocre commercials, lousy haftime show.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

That was the worst halftime show I've ever seen. They made the Cryptkeeper like Who show from last year look great.

Nothing beats Prince tearing it up on his purple guitar in the rain. The only way that one will ever be outdone is if Hendrix comes back from the dead.

That was the worst halftime show I've ever seen. They made the Cryptkeeper like Who show from last year look great.

Nothing beats Prince tearing it up on his purple guitar in the rain. The only way that one will ever be outdone is if Hendrix comes back from the dead.

Completely agree. That halftime show Prince put on was the best ever. He may be old and a little weird but he knows how to put on a show.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Enjoying the pleasures of a nice, deeply grating headache and generach ugh. After forcing myself up to deal with the start of the morning.. I'm giving serious thought to popping a few more ibruprufen or paracetamol and crashing back to bed for a few more hours.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Happy birthday, Nep.

Had fantastic dream consisting of a long drawn out fight sequence, rather like Peter Griffin's fights with the chicken, only in my case with a creepy dude who started out around 40 years old, and got younger as the fight went on, until I felt bad about pummeling him, and gave him an ice cream and explained at length why starting fights with angry stocky men you didn't know was generally not a good plan.

All in Walsingham direct real o vision. Great fun.

-Elwood Blues

Thank you, good sirs.

Had fantastic dream consisting of a long drawn out fight sequence, rather like Peter Griffin's fights with the chicken, only in my case with a creepy dude who started out around 40 years old, and got younger as the fight went on, until I felt bad about pummeling him, and gave him an ice cream and explained at length why starting fights with angry stocky men you didn't know was generally not a good plan.

Are you on some kind of medication? :)

If not, perhaps you should be? :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif