What you did today

Gorth

He's slowly but surely turning into Little Richard. I've been a fan since I was a teenager though, seen him live a bunch of times.

Apparently Prince is constantly recording stuff and then locking it in a vault. Not to sound morbid, but it will be interesting to see if it all gets released after he dies.

Happy Birthday Nepenthe!

30 is when everything started to break down physically for me. Enjoy :)

He's planning to out-do Tupac.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Congrats on surviving so far Nepenthe.

Now you just have to make it through the next 30 years..

Spant half the day in bed but the worst of the headahce seems to be settling, so crawled out again to get some fresh tea and some form of sustenance to endure on.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Got word that the paperwork for a big contract I've been working towards finally came through. Also had very good day at work today so am celebrating with a tall pale ale.

No medication, Nepenthe. I do have a history of mad and very vivid dreams though. Better a massive punch up than a long boring dinner, as did happen once.

Joe, I listen to Garrison Keillor every week. Does that make me an honorary Minnesotan?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not anymore than it makes me a Minnesota Wild fan because they're closer to my hometown than the Detroit Redwings or Chicago Blackhawks.

Blast.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Happy birthday Nep, and remember that 40 is the new 20. :lol:

Phew. In which case I must get a silly haircut, an iphone and an epic sense of entitlement.

I think I've done a pretty good job of avoiding that.

And thanks. Still having a kind of midlife crisis, I wasn't supposed to be a grad school at this stage, but the 19 months I took away to do "real" work in between really messed my schedule up. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I just found out I won the lottery!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Just kidding.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Watched the Expendables. Then did some research about Dolph Lundgren... and he's got a friggin Masters in Chemical Enginnering.

That.... kinda sent me trippy.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Happy birthday Nep, and remember that 40 is the new 20. :p

Phew. In which case I must get a silly haircut, an iphone and an epic sense of entitlement.

*Big old man belly laugh at this*

-Elwood Blues

Watched the Expendables. Then did some research about Dolph Lundgren... and he's got a friggin Masters in Chemical Enginnering.

I must break you....down to your base elements.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I must break you....down to your base elements.

Wonder if his name is attached to any papers in Academia

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Have you seen what his IQ is? Apparently the same as Einsteins....

So how trippy is that?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."