Fallout: New Vegas

Gorth

My only comfort is my mind picture of J.E Saywer bathing in hundred dollar bills. Naked.

joshmoneybath.png

Related: Man, you don't know how hard it is to find a good "money bath" image. Most of the images I've found via google search was neither bath nor money but 18+...

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

My only comfort is my mind picture of J.E Saywer bathing in hundred dollar bills. Naked.

joshmoneybath.png

Related: Man, you don't know how hard it is to find a good "money bath" image. Most of the images I've found via google search was neither bath nor money but 18+...

Hey Josh.

Nice rack.

Edit: also; CANNOT UNSEEEEEEE!!!!11!!!11!1!

Edited by Syraxis

Guy on GAF is complaining that the PS3 version feels like an unfinished game. :*

They are complaining about a video that shows heavy stuttering. Could just be a cache issue or something. We'll see

And Bugs till now sound like regular BethesdaGamebryo bugs.

Guy on GAF is complaining that the PS3 version feels like an unfinished game. :*

They are complaining about a video that shows heavy stuttering. Could just be a cache issue or something. We'll see

And Bugs till now sound like regular BethesdaGamebryo bugs.

There's at least a guy there that's got a copy early. He's posted a picture of it too. It's not the same guy who's complaining though.

EDIT: Also that very same guy said that he didn't see anything like that stuttering video, so either it's a very localized issue or the guy that posted that video was a troll (but I'm leaning towards the first, to be honest).

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

I'm hoping that's the usual "exclusive" that ends up being only time limited exclusive.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Time to wait for the GOTY edition.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This image above shall by my birthday present for Josh. Sadly, it just has a low resolution and is crappy made, so I can't frame it.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Why ?, DLCs are usually crap.

I say that about your face, but you keep showing it. BAZING!

But seriously, a lot of people liked the Fallout 3 DLC

I'm hoping that's the usual "exclusive" that ends up being only time limited exclusive.

Of course it is, why would Bethsoft hold out on making more $$ across multi platforms since the DLC's are a proven success?

Perhaps you could ask 2K that question about Bioshock 2. It's hard to know why some decisions get made.

Details on New Vegas midnight launches, digital unlocks

As for the digital realm, all copies of New Vegas purchased through stores like Steam and Direct2Drive will unlock for players in North/Central/South America at 12:01am PST/3:01am EST tomorrow morning. All other territories will see their copies unlock at 12:01 GMT on October 22nd.

Really, different release dates are ****.

Sounds like you guys need to petition European retailers to change new media day to Tuesday instead of Friday.

Because that's why it happens. Your stores won't shelve it until Friday. Our stores put stuff on shelves on Tuesday.

Edited by Tale

European retailers would be able to put games on shelves on Tuesday or on any given day. Well, at least in Germany. Can't speak for other European countries. Starcraft II was released worldwide without a problem on Tuesday. So it's up to the publisher.