Dragon Age 2

I tried it on the same spot I used the horn the first time when it worked, well not like it really matters. I hope we get to kill Flemeth for good this time

edit: and the sooner into the game the better

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

maybe it was a bug i dunno, when I first reached the mountain top I wasn't powerful enough, I entered the temple, completed the quest, went to lvl up a bit and came back only to find that I could no longer summon the dragon with the horn. I thought it meant that you only get one chance at it.

Proof that dragons don't like vuvuzelas either?

Do these look like Morrigan clones to anybody? I mean, they look almost identicle to each other, the outfits are strikingly similar to Morrigan's outfit. It was mentioned that Flemeth had many daughters. It's struck me as kind of interesting although it's just a theory and will probably be proven to be entirely wrong.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/dao/witch_hunt/

post-18413-1283289428_thumb.jpg

Edited by Serrano

maybe it was a bug i dunno, when I first reached the mountain top I wasn't powerful enough, I entered the temple, completed the quest, went to lvl up a bit and came back only to find that I could no longer summon the dragon with the horn. I thought it meant that you only get one chance at it.

"Tips to kill a dragon"

1-Get a healer,stock up on potions and balms.

2-Make up of your party:ranged

3-Spread them out so that the fire won't hit more than one.

4-Hold out

Ps; in before the Morrigan fanrage.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I think I already did that. If not, I should make up for it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Chainmail apron, that has to be a first.

I seriously couldn't believe it.

It doesn't even look any good.

Otherwise the characters look okay, I just can't get over how low poly and how empty the environment is.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Chainmail apron, that has to be a first.

I seriously couldn't believe it.

It doesn't even look any good.

Otherwise the characters look okay, I just can't get over how low poly and how empty the environment is.

It's not low poly! IT'S THE NEW ART STYLE!!

Anyway, according to a guy on the bioware boards who played it at GamesCom the game looks better on PC.

"Tips to kill a dragon"

1-Get a healer,stock up on potions and balms.

2-Make up of your party:ranged

3-Spread them out so that the fire won't hit more than one.

4-Hold out

Doesn't work against the Sacred ashes dragon.

Also, it's better than the "Greater Malison + Doom + Chromatic Orb I win lol" from Baldur's Gate.

Anyway, according to a guy on the bioware boards who played it at GamesCom the game looks better on PC.

Yeh, and I bet it also looks better in motion, amirite?

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

This game is ****ing ugly. DA:O wasn't pretty, but it was passable. This is just awful.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

The topic I was talking about (beware : the spelling and grammar are even worse than mine)

But I agree that, at least at this stage, the game is looking pretty ugly. The art direction isn't particularly convincing either.

The grammar! It's tearing my soul apart! D:

The topic I was talking about (beware : the spelling and grammar are even worse than mine)

But I agree that, at least at this stage, the game is looking pretty ugly. The art direction isn't particularly convincing either.

Then let me fill your soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Wait until you run into this LordMarrick guy. I swear he has to be the alt of some bioware employee, he's like a distilled stereotype of stupid gamer. If there's a word that can be spelled wrong, he'll do it wrong, and half of his posts are just... wrong. :p

In fact, random example:

i also just dont beleave that it would be post SM because what if shep dies who would help liara then maybe joker but he is only the pilote it has to make sense and having it before would make more sense. think in ME3 they might have a new hero because shep can die and i dont think cerberas can bring him back again

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

What did I ever do to you Nepenthe to treat me like this?! D:

It's just me lashing out randomly, since I apparently can't ignore the guy (or maybe anybody else on the bio forums and their miserable forum software). :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I am such a terrible shameless Claudia Black fanboy. Witch Hunt is now my most anticipated game of the year.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

As for the english grammar in the linked post; yes, it is horrific and maybe a bit funny, too. However, people can have English as a second or third language, they can have a reading or writing disability e.g. being dyslexic.

As for tips to kill a dragon, you can also have runes (flame resistant, tm) on your weapons. And on your shields and armour if you're lucky...

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

Please support, Andrew Bub, the gamerdad - at http://gamingwithchildren.com/

killing dragons is no problem. killing that particular dragon at that particular moment was hard. what I actually don't understand is how the hell was I able to kill 6 white dragons in NWN2 IWD2 with a lvl 6 party without resting or buffing

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.