Dragon Age 2

So, isn't there a trailer coming out next week? That should fill the pages in this threat rather quickly again.

Unless I'm mixing up the date with some other game, I believe August 17th is the date a trailer is supposed to be launched.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest Slinky

If the trailer isn't named as ultra-violence trailer and if it doesn't have music from Cradle of Filth, it's Dragon Age in name only!

Ah yes, this again.

Shouldn't you say something like previous thread

last page

or something like that?

Too much work. I don't get paid doing this. ;)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

If the trailer isn't named as ultra-violence trailer and if it doesn't have music from Cradle of Filth, it's Dragon Age in name only!

Cradle of Filth isn't "the new sh**" anymore. The marketing department knows that DA2 needs to be more collar-grabbing, intense and EXTREME experience in order to reach a wider audience. I think that Behemoth are new enough for the cool kids. We should not forget either that they wish

aswell.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Slinky

Cradle of Filth isn't "the new sh**" anymore. The marketing department knows that DA2 needs to be more collar-grabbing, intense and EXTREME experience in order to reach a wider audience. I think that Behemoth are new enough for the cool kids. We should not forget either that they wish

aswell.

Now all we need is Jenna Jameson as NPC and my money is on the table ;)

hey! I'm a DAO elf ;) and I kinda saved Ferelden, when all of you, puny humans, were hiding under your wives' skirts

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

aswell.

I think they are going to go in a different direction and focus on making it appeal to teenage girls.

DA: Twilight

DA: Origins was a bad name, at any rate, considering that the origins hardly affected anything save a few flavour dialogue options. The origins in games like Sacred 2 & Blade of Darkness affected the entire game, and nobody made a fuzz about that.

The title should've been DA: Fighting in Tunnels.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

DA: Origins was a bad name, at any rate, considering that the origins hardly affected anything save a few flavour dialogue options. The origins in games like Sacred 2 & Blade of Darkness affected the entire game, and nobody made a fuzz about that.

The title should've been DA: Fighting in Tunnels.

Well, if we start naming games for what they do ;)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I tried the other origins but didn't get any further than that. I just doesn't have the appeal of the older ... oldest Bioware titles that you could replay over and over again. Mabye things will be better with DA2 ... even though i seriously doubt it. But some girls i know keep playing and playing and buying all the DLC and even the books ... can't understand why.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

"DA: Origins was a bad name, at any rate, considering that the origins hardly affected anything save a few flavour dialogue options."

False.

BIO newer games are largely better than their older games. LMAO BG1 LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"DA: Origins was a bad name, at any rate, considering that the origins hardly affected anything save a few flavour dialogue options."

False.

BIO newer games are largely better than their older games. LMAO BG1 LMAO

I was under the impression it was called Origins because it was the origin of what comes next, such as BG1 was the origin story of what was a more epic story of BG2. I never really thought it was called origins because you could have different origin beginnings in the game, but because the entire game was the origin of the series.

you and me both. anyway, BG2 was a lot better than DAO, fact

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The different origins made a huge difference, and it is ridiculous to state otherwise. Not only did you have a unique first hour of gameplay, the areas you came from reacted differently when you returned. You had unique relationships with characters. You even had different endings available.

Seriously, what more can you expect? Six entirely unique games?