Fallout: New Vegas

Gorth

Am i the only person who thinks that the boardroom they used for Fallout should have been plated up in steel sheeting? Would have only cost a few hundred quid to do.

Steel is great for acoustics.

Allowing you to go with your long held dream of summarising each project meeting with a lingering guitar solo.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guys, unless somebody can *document* that they have permission from the copyright holders to share magazine scans, comic pages etc. don't :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Bethboard mods allowed posting of comic screens

EDIT: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topi...st__p__16347775

No disrespect intended for our Beth colleagues, but I wouldn't take his word as legal advice. How did you arrive at that conclusion anyway? It can't have been the "Images removed at the request of Dark Horse comics" part, nor the part where one mod hints at he is not going to bother chasing other forums. Show me a written permit from Dark Horse comics and we are all good, otherwise our own, rather hard to misinterpret forum guidelines apply.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Looks like here are posts deleted that have been unneeded to get deleted. What was so wrong with the screenshots from some different site that haven't even been scans? I mean... I can understand if scans are removed, but screenshots from a preview of some other site? A little bit overreacting, eh?

Except if posting screenshots in here is forbidden as well. Then I can understand. Even though it's weired.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Overreacting? You don't know the meaning of the word.

Overreacting is when you delete a picture of a folded piece of matchbox paper because it might resemble (with a LOT of imagination) a couple in a compromising situation.

It has happened. Here.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Wait, so there's a graphic novel and MCA wrote the script for it?

I may have to get it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wait, so there's a graphic novel and MCA wrote the script for it?

I may have to get it.

In the Collector's Edition, yeah.

Also, news (that is not news at all) : No Mutants Allowed doesn't like it. I agree with (some of) them that the drawings are far from perfect but the it doesn't look Fallout enough is starting to get pretty old.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

To me it looks fallouty enough. Thing is, Fallout was always more Mad Max with 50s touche than 50s all around... In my opinion, Fallout 3 has kicked this whole 50s setting just too far and somewhat ruined it for me because of that.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

To me it looks fallouty enough. Thing is, Fallout was always more Mad Max with 50s touche than 50s all around... In my opinion, Fallout 3 has kicked this whole 50s setting just too far and somewhat ruined it for me because of that.

I know Lexx. That's why I added the "some of", I know fully well that No Mutants Allowed isn't a hive mind.

the 50's stuff was more prevalent in fallout 2 than 1, and more in 3 than 2 imo

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I also find it funny how some of the fans think THEY know what fallout 'is' vs. the ORIGINAL DESIGNERS. I mean.. really? How arrogant and self important can you be? From some of the posts here and elsewhere apparently quite a bit. IMO if OE/BIS says 'this is what fallout is' then thats it. I am entitled to my opinion but in the end the designers view is law. End of discussion. I am not even going to pretend to know better then them.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente