Fallout: New Vegas

Gorth

I don't remember Bethesda spilling anywhere near this much plot before they released Fallout 3, hopefully this just means that Obsidian are super hardcore confident of their storytelling abilities and are silently sure that the rest of the plot will be brilliant enough, spoilers n all.

*fingers crossed*

Am i the only person who thinks that the boardroom they used for Fallout should have been plated up in steel sheeting? Would have only cost a few hundred quid to do.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, stuff like that was never officially said. Also it is still possible, that the player just doesn't know that the dudes name is Benny. So one can say, he doesn't know him. He knows how he looks like, but he doesn't know more about him.

It was also said, that the player has *not* amnesia after he got hit in the head, so I really don't know why so many people go yadda-yadda on knowing what the package was. It most likely is nothing more than the ring in Arcanum was.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

oh god, penny arcade fallout comics? bleh :shifty:

Bethesda should've hired Scott of VGCats fame for the job

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I never liked that penny arcade stuff for Fallout 3. It is even more stupid than Fallout 3. Especially because I totally hate that vault experiment thing.. bleh.

That long hair dude might have blond middle-long hair in the game later. It could look somewhat similar.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Am i the only person who thinks that the boardroom they used for Fallout should have been plated up in steel sheeting? Would have only cost a few hundred quid to do.

Steel is great for acoustics.

Good to see it was considered, at least! :x

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif