What you did today

Gorth

I still can't believe the daft sod is dead. I keep finding articles he'd like and then realising I've nowhere to send them. >_<

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dad had a bit of an episode driving me up to college orientation today. Said he felt to tired to drive and when we pulled over on the highway to switch he fell, luckily I was already on the drivers side and scooped him up off the road. Had timing been different he could have been hit by a car but luckily everything is alright.

Glad to hear it turned out that way, Krook.

Thanks man. It's all stress related we think. He's been out of a job for 6 months now, and we've moved into my grandfathers place (more for convenience than financial reasons) but he's still gotta worry about my college tuition and my sister's. Not to mention my mom death, which was probably where he started going down hill a little.

Finished off some shelving.. then dealt with the joys of sorting out the dvd library now there's storage for it..

Worked on a little plumbing issue... repairing taps ..then found out the waste pipe to that sink has a slight crack..but it's an old lead pipe so thats a bit of a pain to deal with. Heh, and the house is old enough that the stop**** for the water is about 6 inches from some electricity junctions.... :shifty:

Downloaded and installed C# Express, have to sit down and try getting some refresh on how things work..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Thanks man. It's all stress related we think. He's been out of a job for 6 months now, and we've moved into my grandfathers place (more for convenience than financial reasons) but he's still gotta worry about my college tuition and my sister's. Not to mention my mom death, which was probably where he started going down hill a little.

That is a lot of stress. Is he getting regular checkups?

I've had serious depression and laziness problems... to the point where I was so depressed I was suicidal but to lazy to actually do it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That is a lot of stress. Is he getting regular checkups?

Nope, he thinks he has himself all figured out but after this episode today I think he's gonna start taking things more seriously. He's getting old. His sleep schedule is more f**ked than mine is. 2 hours of sleep at 55 years old is enough to make some one fall over after getting up to fast.

she going to be okay? :ermm:

She's going to be fine once she recovers. They've now caught the guy. Apparently he chose her house because some neighbors told him she lives alone.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I have learned today, that if you want to move a crap car, post it on craigslist with the KBB value, then your value 500 bucks cheaper and it'll sell within an hour and a half.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So... I don

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

today i had dinner with my half brother who i hadn't seen in probably about 15 years

then afterwards went to my flatmate's 21st gig/party and saw some kick ass bands play

all in all a pretty good night :banghead:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Survived along a bit with a grinding headache.. caught Inception.. waiting to hear news because my father got taken into hospital due to intense pains rotating around his stomach and kidneys. Apparently his appendix is inflamed, but they don't know if that's the cause or if it's simple kidney stones or other things.. They took him off in an ambulance with the words "it might be a few hours because he's not in life threatening situation" but we still haven't heard anything. Not even sure if we'll have to pick him up today, or whether he's going to spend a few days there...

The slightly twisted black humourist inside me is doing the "if worst comes to the worst, does this mean I'll have to start collecting two "primary carers allowance" from the government... :banghead:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I just noticed that despite the fact I've gone for long off and on periods of not posting at all - as well as posting a lot in the OT section - I'm still on the top half of the 3rd page of 'all time top posters' on this forum. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just noticed that despite the fact I've gone for long off and on periods of not posting at all - as well as posting a lot in the OT section - I'm still on the top half of the 3rd page of 'all time top posters' on this forum. :)

Then you realize just how long you've been on these forums (~2000 days) and suddenly your post count doesn't seem so high anymore.