What you did today

Gorth

Didn't do the whole 'beer & go-karts' day w/ co worker, she didn't return any of my calls on the day we planned to go.

Going to some farm fair - festival; thing with a few friends tomorrow.

I have way to much to do and no idea how to do it, but am expected to do it alone and pay for all that stuff myself...

And I'm on a bipolar downswing so here comes the emotional break...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And I'm on a bipolar downswing so here comes the emotional break...

Same here. 'cept the up parts have been conspicuously missing since I got dumped. Having the longest depressive episode ever.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I think it's interesting how many people I know or correspond with who are clinically depressed.

I had a pretty crap week, and I took today off. Just played computer games on my new machine. Ate curry .Ate steak. Just off to eat more curry. I should be fine by tomorrow. Off with friends on a jaunt to Reading of all places.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Been having some very vivid lucid dreams lately. Maybe seeing Inception helped, I had only done it sparingly before, but now it seems to happen almost every time I fall asleep.

Write them down, and they get more vivid.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Been having some very vivid lucid dreams lately. Maybe seeing Inception helped, I had only done it sparingly before, but now it seems to happen almost every time I fall asleep.

Write them down, and they get more vivid.

I used to draw them and they got more vivid.

deicideLogo5.jpg

It's funny, when I first met my ex, I had recurring dreams of my apartment being invaded by snakes. And the woman really did a number on me... I'd actually forgotten the whole thing until I read your post. Now I'm not going to sleep all night. ***K

I can't remember my dreams anymore, I feel a bit cheated sometimes.

I saw Law Abiding Citizen earlier today and have to say that it wasn't anywhere near as bad as people led me to believe, I had a good couple of hours watching it and then wondered how much better it would have been if

were more than just a spoof trailer. Edited by Serrano

I lost the only FOB thingy to the security system my new car came with and spent probably 2 hrs hunting for it. Ended up finding it's owners manual and it gave me enough information that I can find somebody to uninstall the bloody thing. I'd do it myself if I had ANY tech savvy but I don't so ;)

I lost the only FOB thingy to the security system my new car came with and spent probably 2 hrs hunting for it. Ended up finding it's owners manual and it gave me enough information that I can find somebody to uninstall the bloody thing. I'd do it myself if I had ANY tech savvy but I don't so ;)

I thought your first reaction would have been to tear off the door handles? ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I thought your first reaction would have been to tear off the door handles? ;)

No, that's just because I

last night was exhausting, but oh so worth it

Sounds like you had some fun... ;)

most definitely ;)

so much for sleep. got distracted playing LoL

been up for a good 40 hours at this point...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Having finally completed the physical security upgrades to my house I was able to sleep like a kitten for about 12 hours and wake refreshed with (for reasons I may never understand) a sweaty nose.

-Elwood Blues

Woke up two hours after my alarm had gone off (to a phone call) with swollen eyes. Took me another hour to be coherent. Happy am not working in a real job at the moment. :(

Am currently in the middle of a bathroom rehab. Doing the downstairs half-bath and did the demolition over the weekend. Removed the mirror, sidesplash, countertop and sink. I was really sweating the mirror breaking so I taped it up like crazy with duct tape, donned safety glasses and leather gloves and went to work with a 6" putty knife tapping it behind the mirror all the way around. To my astonishment, just as I tapped the last corner, it popped off the wall just like you see on the home improvement shows. Same for the side splash and counter, just break through the liquid nails holding everything on and they pop right off. Finished patching, sanding and painting, now I just need to get the granite countertop and backsplash trimmed down a bit and then I can mount it and be done.

Every great once in a while I have an urge for some KFC. The day after, my intestines remind me why it's always a bad idea. :lol:

Also...I've been trying to decide between the Flip UltimaHD, Kodak PlaysportHD (shoot under water, woot) and the Kodak Zi8 palm size, casual camcorders. Tough decision.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've decided to stop dating for a while. Mainly because every woman I meet starts talking marriage within two weeks. Sometimes even before we slept together. I really... really do not want to get married again. The truth is, divorce kills something inside of you.

This last girl was the worst though. I drink a little bit. Ok, maybe more than a little. But I only do it at home (generally) and I'm always stright when I go to work. And as far as I remebered I never did it in front of her but she started making little comments about the empty bottles in the recycle bins. Or how that case of beer in the fridge was not the same brand as the last time she was there (meaning I drank all of it). Well, no duh. I don't bring home beer to look at it. And it wan't just that, she bitched that the camaro I'm restoring was taking too much of my time, that I should give up trying to sell my book (ok I'll admit I've been griping about that a lot), etc.

The final straw was when she suggested I get rid of one of my dogs. He's older and having some issues that is almost like canine demetia and he's lost his house breaking. But physically he's still quite healthy. The vet has been trying different medicines to help him but so far not much luck. He's a chow, hound, & shepherd mix and I found him alone in a wooded lot when he was a baby. I've had him for 10 years, and he's stuck by me through some of the worst days of my life. Anyway he had an accident and I was cleaning it up when she made the comment about getting rid of him. And I asked her in a very threataning way "Get rid of who?" She did no even know his name. She'd been in my house a dozen times, spent the night several. I told here she needed to leave, right there and then.

Thats it, no more dating for me for a while.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The final straw was when she suggested I get rid of one of my dogs. He's older and having some issues that is almost like canine demetia and he's lost his house breaking. But physically he's still quite healthy. The vet has been trying different medicines to help him but so far not much luck. He's a chow, hound, & shepherd mix and I found him alone in a wooded lot when he was a baby. I've had him for 10 years, and he's stuck by me through some of the worst days of my life. Anyway he had an accident and I was cleaning it up when she made the comment about getting rid of him. And I asked her in a very threataning way "Get rid of who?" She did no even know his name. She'd been in my house a dozen times, spent the night several. I told here she needed to leave, right there and then.

Thats it, no more dating for me for a while.

fair enough too

you don't abandon family just because they have issues

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!