What you did today

Gorth

Hehe, true enough.

Can't believe it's been over 5 years for me. Seems like yesterday I came here all full of Kotor2 fangirldom. :)

Wonder if this forum lowers post count when forums/threads are deleted. If so, combined with OT posts I think my true count would be a lot more. *grin*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just noticed that despite the fact I've gone for long off and on periods of not posting at all - as well as posting a lot in the OT section - I'm still on the top half of the 3rd page of 'all time top posters' on this forum. :)

Then you realize just how long you've been on these forums (~2000 days) and suddenly your post count doesn't seem so high anymore.

Remember when the forums used to tell us which section you were most active in? All us cool kids were only active in WOT.

I just noticed that despite the fact I've gone for long off and on periods of not posting at all - as well as posting a lot in the OT section - I'm still on the top half of the 3rd page of 'all time top posters' on this forum. :)

Then you realize just how long you've been on these forums (~2000 days) and suddenly your post count doesn't seem so high anymore.

Remember when the forums used to tell us which section you were most active in? All us cool kids were only active in WOT.

I was pretty evenly split between WOT and Computer & Console. :ermm:

*remembers when he had 32 posts per day* *sighs*

I've never been able to sustain a really high post count. I've occasionally managed to hit around 200 in a day, but then I'll end up not posting for a week after that. My post count on here is pretty typical. Around 1.5/day on average.

I've never been able to sustain a really high post count. I've occasionally managed to hit around 200 in a day, but then I'll end up not posting for a week after that. My post count on here is pretty typical. Around 1.5/day on average.

How did you find the time to post 200 times in a day?

How did you find the time to post 200 times in a day?

As long as you aren't picky about the topics and don't spend too much time on any single post, it's possible to get around 200 posts in around 2 hours or so. I had a lot of free time in my last year of high school.

Edited by Deraldin

Shots of rum, headphones, The Police, and the funky chicken.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hubby's been living in the garage again. Every time I go in there he yaks about his stuff & I pretend to understand. He's been trying to photoetch a pcb circuit or something. Not hard apparently, but does take some practice I guess. Red light/develop, etchant fluid, drill the tiny holes, solder. One try had a hairline crack in the board he didn't notice, another he messed up in some other way, and then he got it right.

Kinda cool, even if I have no idea what it's for. Maybe with more practice, he can make me a computer! ;)

I just noticed that despite the fact I've gone for long off and on periods of not posting at all - as well as posting a lot in the OT section - I'm still on the top half of the 3rd page of 'all time top posters' on this forum. ;)

That pissed me off a fair bit when they took that away. I'm pretty sure that Kaftan was the king of WOT.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I was at Sonisphere yesterday. Damn, i am beat.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not as beat as the people who wound up in intensive care? :yucky:

Me, I started detoxing with Ferrarelle. It's just mineral water, but I've experienced it's rather impressive diuretic etc. capabilities in the past. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Not as beat as the people who wound up in intensive care? :yucky:

Me, I started detoxing with Ferrarelle. It's just mineral water, but I've experienced it's rather impressive diuretic etc. capabilities in the past. :p

Nope, luckily i was near the stage or near any of the stands while it happened. I was in the middle of the field, getting drenched.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I was in the middle of the field, getting drenched.

You go to a concert and you're not smack in the front?

*COUGH*ρussy*COUGH*

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was in the middle of the field, getting drenched.

You go to a concert and you're not smack in the front?

*COUGH*ρussy*COUGH*

No band was playing when the storm started. What are you supposed to do? headbang to the intermission-music? :)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Today I switched battery in my thermometer.. for the first time in 16 years, as it turns out!

BUY DURACELL, PEOPLE

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Did appallingly bad job in sales pitch today. Was shaken by... I have no idea. Something went awry with my ego, anyway. So I'm doing what any redblooded halfwit would do... I'm off to the pub.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I bought the Witcher about six months ago, never installed it or played it. I finally did last night and have not slept since. All that time spent working on that damned book as me way behind in gaming. I haven't even bought DA yet and there is already an expansion.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Bought hubby a new van! :lol: It's hard to find one in good shape for a good (read:cheap) price, we've been looking off & on for a few years. His old one was a '94, had 2 bench seats, more of a passenger/bus feel, going on 200K miles I think. The new one is same brand/model, but a '97/different package. It was almost always garaged by an old lady until the person we bought it from got it. But he had MS & they decided it was too big/not right for their needs, so now we have it. Has only 43K and 4 captain/bucket seats+back bench. All kinds of little features & stuff...great shape...slightly bigger than our old one but not by much. Only six thousand. Pretty sweet for the mileage/condition.

....I know, it's not eco-friendly but hubs needs a van cargo space for work at times, so tiny little cars won't do. Also, it's good for camping/crusin' trips. Pimpin'!

This guy is my bloody hero.

EDIT: Also, picked up my new glasses...

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Spending my last night in my home... moving tommarow to Iowa, where my school is flooded

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Slept on my experiences of yesterday and am feeling refreshed and positive. It may have been humiliating to fail so signally, but until I change in light of what I've learned it was always going to be on the cards.

Sunny day, bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Huzzah!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Spending my last night in my home... moving tommarow to Iowa, where my school is flooded

Good luck!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Slept on my experiences of yesterday and am feeling refreshed and positive. It may have been humiliating to fail so signally, but until I change in light of what I've learned it was always going to be on the cards.

Sunny day, bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Huzzah!

Yeah, you went to the pub and I got the splitting headache. No justice in this world.

Currently sitting at work, holding on to the table edge to not fall of my chair.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Just think, it'll be an interesting story you'll tell your kids someday. :lol:

Went to the local gym yesterday and looked at some membership rates. This will work with my school schedule since it's open 24 hours (intend to spend an hour in the early morning before class, 4 days a week). The exact routine(s) are still being compiled.

My goal is a pretty modest one, starting at 133 lbs (60 kg) ~> between 150 lbs (68kg) to 160 lbs (73 kg).

Edited by Syraxis