I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

Go to Mass Effect 2\BioGame\Movies and change the extension of the following files to .bak:

I'll give that a try, thanks :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Go to Mass Effect 2\BioGame\Movies and change the extension of the following files to .bak:

I'll give that a try, thanks :shifty:

Don't do it man.

Once you hack, you can't go back.

You don't know hack, Jag. I live by the credo "real men don't take backups" o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, everyone talks real tough in safety behind their keyboard and... uh...

Only when my boss isn't looking over my shoulder. :shifty:

I didn't know you were married.

These two, on the other hand, should be:

MassEffect2-ShepardTali.jpg

MassEffect2-ShepardTali2.jpg

Keelah! o:)

Don't diss my guy! Chino-Latino Down's Syndrome Shepards need Tali loving too!

manthing2.jpg

It's incredibly creepy, actually.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Firewalker DLC announced for late March. 5 missions in the Hammerhead (That's the new hovertank you get), all free to Cerberus Network people.

... free? Oh damn, that's really generous.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Firewalker DLC announced for late March. 5 missions in the Hammerhead (That's the new hovertank you get), all free to Cerberus Network people.

So the Hammerhead is not DLC to be announced at GDC. So I wonder if that DLC is Kasumi or the rumored Liara/Shadow Broker DLC. Either way the DLC seems to be a lot better then ME1 and DA efforts.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

screenshot-099-p.jpg

Download the Firewalker pack and gain access to 5 new missions featuring the Hammerhead. The Hammerhead is a heavy assault vehicle that hovers over the battlefield at up to 120 kilometers per hour and features a guided missile system ensuring accuracy even during aggressive maneuvering. Coming late March, free to all Cerberus Network members!

So, 5 linear fast-paced shooting galleries can be expected? Well the price is right, so I'm not complaining. It might be fun even.

Concerning Legion's loyalty mission:

Anyone else feels that the decision in that quest (and the morality point reward) is inconsistent with what's being done? Or perhaps Bio has an ace up their sleeve with regards to this for ME3 and they were intentionally playing games with this quest?

Legion specifically remarks that "Geth believe that every sapient species should self-determine"... which is the exact opposite of what the "Paragon" option does. In this case, destroying the Heretics is both a necessity motivated by self-defense and consistent with Geth creed. However, the game seems to suggest the opposite, with rewriting being presented as the more merciful choice. By rewriting the Heretics, Shep is sending the message that he doesn't care much for synthetic self-determination, and is thus making the Heretics' logic seem more valid. Only now, the former Heretics and their intact memories are an integral part of the Geth. Smells funny, no?

I can't solve this dilemma. :x

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Concerning Legion's loyalty mission:

Anyone else feels that the decision in that quest (and the morality point reward) is inconsistent with what's being done? Or perhaps Bio has an ace up their sleeve with regards to this for ME3 and they were intentionally playing games with this quest?

Legion specifically remarks that "Geth believe that every sapient species should self-determine"... which is the exact opposite of what the "Paragon" option does. In this case, destroying the Heretics is both a necessity motivated by self-defense and consistent with Geth creed. However, the game seems to suggest the opposite, with rewriting being presented as the more merciful choice. By rewriting the Heretics, Shep is sending the message that he doesn't care much for synthetic self-determination, and is thus making the Heretics' logic seem more valid. Only now, the former Heretics and their intact memories are an integral part of the Geth. Smells funny, no?

I can't solve this dilemma. :x

Both options deny the heretics the possibility to self-determinate. The difference is that the Renegade choice is permanent. As with many moral decisions in this game there is not a distinction between black and white but between gray and grayer.

Killing is seldom considered paragon as it can't be reversed.

Edited by Chrisimo

You can call Legion out on this and it says something along the lines of '

they are just presented with the "loyalist" viewpoint and reevaluate their position

'*.

Which doesn't really make sense, but whatever.

*probably partially remembering wrong

Edited by Oner