What you did today

Gorth

Hope that prick gets his head smacked in and he gets treated like **** for the rest of his life, Shryke. Your friend will be scarred for life and will need all the help, support, supervision and protection she can get. Be there for her man, and try to keep her away from ****s like that.

you and me both buddy

i'm just kinda pissed off at myself - not that i really could've prevented things, but i knew the dude beforehand and always knew he was kinda a bit too into her and thought them moving in together was a bad idea

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Thanks as usual for all your kind thoughts. We've got ourselves squared away, as the support crews, at least. Step one is going to be a week's relaxation for her, tone down the fighting, give her a break. You can't expect anyone to stay fighting fit and focussed 24/7 for as long as she has been.

Stage 2 is going to be to focuss on revamping the kidneys and liver. We've got a list of vitamins, like B6 and C, that we are going to add to zinc and potassium. The right amounts of those, combined with horseradish and acupuncture should help cleanse them out. If we do that while she's resting it is at least a plan of counter-attack. I must say that if nothing else all this has taught me the importance of making a simple plan for coming back from setbacks.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I went outside to water my plants. My beloved yellow pepper plant isn't doing so well unfortunately. The heat is murdering it something fierce but something even more diabolical has been going on, something far more heinous. It's been being butchered like a slab of baby cow out there. It's got like messed up eaten leaves and all kinds of destruction strewn about it. The culprit never found, at least not until this morning. My old arch nemesis. The last time I saw his kind I carried him off to an ant hill and watched as his flesh was rend from his disgusting caterpillar body. It was an amazing primal delight, but he stole that from me today. He just wouldn't let go. I tried to lever him off with a stick but then he started bleeding green blood and I think he was like about to form a cacoon or something becuase he was literally entrenched in the base of the plant. Finally he flew off and landed on the ground but he was pretty much already done for. Then I shoveled him into a near by spider web. I'm angry.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Very bad reports from home. My mother's kidneys and liver are failing from the pressure of metabolising all the crap from the cancer. I'm going down Monday to rally her if possible.

Good luck... that must suck...

kotor3kotor3kotor3kotor3koor3kotor3kotor3kotor3kotor3kotor3???

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Im spending a week or two at a friends place. This particular friend is not of the caucasian persuasion, so Im having a very difficult time trying to not take my usual 100-kilometer leaps over the line of the acceptable.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Im spending a week or two at a friends place. This particular friend is not of the caucasian persuasion, so Im having a very difficult time trying to not take my usual 100-kilometer leaps over the line of the acceptable.

Eh?

They need to square their **** away. I belive that the day all is even is the day when someone mentions colour and everyone looks at them like they're mental. Skin colour ought to be as important as whether you can roll your tongue.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Eh?

They need to square their **** away. I belive that the day all is even is the day when someone mentions colour and everyone looks at them like they're mental. Skin colour ought to be as important as whether you can roll your tongue.

But it isn't and thus there is reverse discrimination

I've been having trouble sleeping recently, since school started back up I sleep in 2 4 hours stints rather than 1 8 hour.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Stage 2 is going to be to focuss on revamping the kidneys and liver. We've got a list of vitamins, like B6 and C, that we are going to add to zinc and potassium. The right amounts of those, combined with horseradish and acupuncture should help cleanse them out. If we do that while she's resting it is at least a plan of counter-attack. I must say that if nothing else all this has taught me the importance of making a simple plan for coming back from setbacks.

Best of luck to your mom, hope she gets well quickly.

i'm just kinda pissed off at myself - not that i really could've prevented things, but i knew the dude beforehand and always knew he was kinda a bit too into her and thought them moving in together was a bad idea

Hardly anyone can foresee anything like that happening, he'll get what's coming soon enough. The only thing you can do is support your friend, trying to be around as much as possible. In the future once things settle into place, might I suggest a road trip? Help take her mind off everything.

Edited by Syraxis

went digging for some old threads and found these two gems.

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...mp;#entry622212

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...amp;mode=linear

Ahhh Memories... unfortunately my favorite post of mine (where I actually flamed somebody) has been deleted in the intervening years.

It went something along the lines of [picture of a tank gas] Persons brain + [picture of a lighter] logic and reason = [picture of an explosion]

this was after he said he'd shoot me in the head with a 7.62

Edited by Calax

Good old OPG, whatever happened to that guy?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I had a chat with a diabetic friend today, regarding his surpise ambulance ride the other night. Turns out he used the wrong injector, got a massive insulin overdose and passed out. How can you go for years using these injectors and then all of a sudden use the one bright red one marked "DO NOT USE. WILL CAUSE DEATH" ? I suspect he is secretly retarded.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm trying to discreetly organize a family dinner at my parents house. My brother and his wife are in town ( and they just told us they're expecting) and I figure if I do it without everyone there I'll catch all sorts of hell.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

... How do I keep getting myself into these weird situations...

Within the past month I've screwed up my sleep schedule by talking to a girl all night while she was taking 8 times the standard amount for painkillers due to a headache and misreading the label. Now I'm giving moral support to a woman who's (now ex) boyfriend tried to force himself on her...

*sigh*

I'm trying to discreetly organize a family dinner at my parents house. My brother and his wife are in town ( and they just told us they're expecting) and I figure if I do it without everyone there I'll catch all sorts of hell.

Oh, so she's pregnant, good luck

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Within the past month I've screwed up my sleep schedule by talking to a girl all night while she was taking 8 times the standard amount for painkillers due to a headache and misreading the label. Now I'm giving moral support to a woman who's (now ex) boyfriend tried to force himself on her...

*sigh*

You sound like an incredibly ronnery man. I suggest a dakimakura. That should clear things up nicely.

Or get a sexual outlet?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

*sigh*

You sound like an incredibly ronnery man. I suggest a dakimakura. That should clear things up nicely.

Or get a sexual outlet?

WHAT!?

WHAT!?

Unless I'm misunderstanding you like this girl, thus you are serving as the emotional support of any relationships she has while she nails other dudes and your holding onto some desperate notion that one day she will come around, which will obviously never happen. So your just wasting your time and likely enabling her.