What you did today

Gorth

penn and teller episode on everyones favorite pasttime (if the censors let it through.)

Warning: If you actually start watching it, beware of language.

I saw it last week. The whole thing was a pure bliss, and Penn's language is just the dot over the "i".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

yeah, my fiancee is quite hot. :down:

I now hate you with every fiber of my being. Sorry.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just got back from home. Travel is costing me a fortune.

Long long story short: my mum isn't about to die. The doctor's got it wrong and we showed them why. We also learned that asparagus is high in calcium, and if you eat too much (200g a day) it can make you look as if you have exploding organs.

I also had a totally unexpected reunion with an ex of mine who turns out to have me confused with Shryke. Since I'm overweight, stressed, and worried half the time I am deeply suspicious.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Long long story short: my mum isn't about to die. The doctor's got it wrong and we showed them why.

HUZZAH!

I also had a totally unexpected reunion with an ex of mine who turns out to have me confused with Shryke. Since I'm overweight, stressed, and worried half the time I am deeply suspicious.

Its the pipe and monocle, chicks find a debonair fellow like you irresitable.

Long long story short: my mum isn't about to die. The doctor's got it wrong and we showed them why. We also learned that asparagus is high in calcium, and if you eat too much (200g a day) it can make you look as if you have exploding organs.

Excellent! But in all seriousness, how the hell does one tell someone they're about to pass on only to say "oops I mis-diagnosed you, nevermind." Makes me wonder where your mom's so called "doctor" got his/her m.d.

As for me, today I bought a new camera for my trip. I wanted to buy DSLR camera but the price tags suggested otherwise. Also got a new battery for my MBP. I don't understand how they can charge that price for a battery to a laptop that is the "last-gen" model.

Over the weekend we celebrated the 125th anniversary of the town my grandpa grew up in. It was quite the festival for the place just being a wide spot in the road. Yesterday I went to the Terry Redlin Art Center in Watertown. The amount and quality of his paintings was amazing.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Excellent! But in all seriousness, how the hell does one tell someone they're about to pass on only to say "oops I mis-diagnosed you, nevermind." Makes me wonder where your mom's so called "doctor" got his/her m.d.

1) Doctors don't read enough Sherlock Holmes

2) Doctors should be trained as detectives or scientists, not diagnosticians

The basic problem is that they looked at the evidence (blood work, pain symptoms, fluid buildup), and it confirmed their standing hypothesis that it was all cancer. I mean, cancer's really bad, and system wide, so why not blame it for everything? Even we (the 'support team') fell for this at first. Fortunately, I got a hangover and when I get a hangover I get lairy and suspicious. That morning, between us, my stepfather and I realised you could use the same evidence and it was consistent with a number of other scenarios, including quite significant recovery with multiple complicating factors. We set about looking to disprove hypotheses like good scientists. What we found was an intermediate state, where there was no total system collapse, but some expansion of the tumours in the bones coupled with weak evidence for tumours elsewhere.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. you can't prove things in science. You have to look to disprove them. If we hadn't held to this maxim, politely, but ferociously my mother would be about to go through two separate invasive surgical procedures plus nuclear grade chemotherapy. Instead she's looking at a much quieter and more pleasant few weeks in a hospice followed by a planned regme of chemotherapy when she's stronger, not weaker.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

At 5 o'clock this morning my sister fell out of the hotel bed and cracked her head open. She got three stitches and I had the fun of being next to her during the ordeal.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

At 5 o'clock this morning my sister fell out of the hotel bed and cracked her head open. She got three stitches and I had the fun of being next to her during the ordeal.

You should have asked them to embroider your initials on her head :*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Got an email from my benefits people saying telling me that yes my Insurance company screwed up and didn't drop my benefits when they were supposed to, it's FINALLY been canceled and I'm now going to get a refund.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

tehehe i just started off a big argument simply by saying "**** harry potter"

currently it's an argument of which series is worse:

twilight

harry potter

anne rice's vampire chronicles

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!