What you did today

Gorth

I think people obsessed with angels/mediums just arent ready to let go of their loss yet. Just one more glimpse of the dearly departed...

I just love the idea of "they're up there looking down on me". Thank you but I don't need the last 20 generations of my family watching me do what all men do... or shower... or anything really.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Today I had too much coffee late at night so Im just waiting for it to go away so i can go to bed. Until then Im keeping busy by thinking about interesting things like:

- Can something clever be over-intelligized to the point that it becomes stupid and if so, does it work in cycles so that a something can go through an endless loop of clever/stupid/clever/stupid? And at what stage is it the funniest?

Answer please.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Today I had too much coffee late at night so Im just waiting for it to go away so i can go to bed. Until then Im keeping busy by thinking about interesting things like:

- Can something clever be over-intelligized to the point that it becomes stupid and if so, does it work in cycles so that a something can go through an endless loop of clever/stupid/clever/stupid? And at what stage is it the funniest?

Answer please.

I know that I tend to loose people and sound stupid because my mind makes weird connections between items.

I've been taking my practice LSAT tests. I've thought my scores were dismal, but it turns out that my first few attempts were actually quite presentable, if not exciting, and my scores have improved as well. I don't know where my ceiling is, but I'm trying to do what I can, including changing my sleep hours from 8am to 3pm so I have the time I need. I have to say, I'm fairly fatalistic about it. I'm competing with people younger and smarter than me, which is never fun. I can only hope that the preparation I'm putting into this endeavor will work. Even if it does, I might still not choose to attend or even apply to law school. If I had done this even five years ago, I think it would have been better.

@Enoch -- Nice wasp picture. :shrugz: I haven't done too many macros recently.

Yesterday had to deal with old kitty having 2 big seizures...he hasn't had any for a few months, so that was kinda depressing. But as always, afterward he seems peppy and fine...for an old cat that is. Hope he won't have more for a while now, again. But he's already gone through 99 lives, I keep wondering how many he has left (he's 19ish)?

Woke up early. Going out soon, then in the afternoon watching Boston hopefully trounce NY...Beckett is our best hope for that.

And here's one more pic from the SF series. I kinda like it, mostly because of the people in the foreground, the splash of bright blue of the girl's jacket. I don't know who they were...random shot.

sf-pier39-14.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If Beckett loses this game tonight, I might join you. It's rare (my being drunk), but baseball can drive even die hard fans over the edge, at times. :D

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i am durnk and jst got home but not entirely sure how i got here

also, powerade is amazing

and why am i wearign a tie?!

An aquintance of mine (an insomniac) once walked home after taking some elephant sedatives.

Not that you'll understand this, looking at how drunk you are. :brows:

The human mind is scary in its capacity to fool itself. Till her dying day, my mother swore she was visited by my fathers ghost shortly after his death. She honestly believed it.

I remember one time I was visiting my mom in the hospital and she was telling me how the ghosts her sister and brother had come to visit her just before I was there. She also thought the machine that goes ping was saying Bin Laden... so, I blamed the whole thing on the drugs they were giving her.

Free games updated 3/4/21

I went to the mall today and bought 2 shirts for 30 bucks :). It was pretty dicey in the begining but eventually I got the job done so now I have a whopping 4 shirts in total. I really need to go back but I don't want to. I hate going to the mall; its such a horrible accursed place. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I went to the mall today and bought 2 shirts for 30 bucks :). It was pretty dicey in the begining but eventually I got the job done so now I have a whopping 4 shirts in total. I really need to go back but I don't want to. I hate going to the mall; its such a horrible accursed place. :'(

I'm kind of in the same situation, only with me, it's pants. I have no pants. Well, I have 1 pair of jeans and a bunch of pajama bottoms that I wear while errand hopping. A few pairs of shorts. That's it. I go to stores now and then but never find anything I like anymore...used to be junior size small would fit ok lengthwise in leg, but now almost everything is 10 inches too long (for short people). Silly "fashion trends."

I think people obsessed with angels/mediums just arent ready to let go of their loss yet. Just one more glimpse of the dearly departed...

I just love the idea of "they're up there looking down on me". Thank you but I don't need the last 20 generations of my family watching me do what all men do... or shower... or anything really.

My mum believes in that sort of thing. She asked if she could come visit, and eventually we compromised that she could visit whenever my stepfather was around. Kinda helpful like a visual clue. If she violates that rule, she's getting one warning then I'm fetching an old priest and a young priest...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Things have been going my way of late, it seems.

Yesterday I was replacing the garbage disposal in my kitchen. The new disposal was a bit smaller, and I realized the pipe from the sink was now too short. I was about to head off to the hardware store when a plumber drove up! He had been working on another project on our property early in the week and had forgotten a tool. I let him know what I was looking for, and he happily obliged me with a free piece of piping. Fantastic.

Today I decided I wanted to go see a couple movies. My summer vacation ends next week, so I thought I'd make a day of it today. I went to see GI Joe, and halfway through I really had to pee. I was blocked in, and didn't relish the thought of squeezing by people in the middle of the show. Then the emergency alarm went off! It was a false alarm, but during the ensuing break I was able to pee. After the show, they gave everyone free passes for the inconvenience, which I happily used to purchase my ticket for the next movie I wanted to see, The Perfect Getaway.

In between the two shows, I went to buy a book, and I got 40% off for some special promotion.

Good times!

I spent most of today yelling at my school because they can't assemble seven classes for me to take. What. The. Hell. How hard can it be to find seven consecutive AP classes?

After that I went looking for a new phone. I played with the Pre and the Tour, both of which are apparently very good, and still can't find anything :x . I guess I'll wait until the holidays and hope something good will be out.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I sent a letter to flag@whitehouse.gov reporting myself. I then sent a letter to my personal friends and family telling them what I'd done and why and urging them to do the same. I must say that the Obama administration has sunk so terribly low in my opinion since he first won the presidency. I pride myself on not raging about politics, but the idea that they would post this in a whitehouse blog is boggling:

Yesterday and today I have been debating over EU WoW forums about the fact there isn

Yesterday and today I have been debating over EU WoW forums about the fact there isn