What are you playing now?

Gorth

I thought it was 8, but it seems to be more. It really is a long time ago since I last played it :)

9th level

Yes!... off to Lonelywood :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Currently [rather concurrently]...

Fallout Tatctics

Ravenloft:Stone Prophet

Stonekeep

Redneck Rampage Rides Again

Next on the list is Spellforce, Sacrifice, and a return to Arx Fatalis

*At the moment I just found something called Loki that I'll be trying next

~Its by Dreamcatcher, so expectation is low...

**It looks like LOKI uses Gamebryo :) (I see all these Nif Files being copied by the installer.)

Edited by Gizmo

Dynasty Warriors:Gundam 2

Why did they include the guys from Seed? WHY!?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Playing Lord of the Rings Online and MLB The Show '09 -- Only games I need. :)

Wow, you are like a clone of me. Or am I a clone of you :ermm:

Eldar?

I'm almost done with The Last Remnant. I'm at the final boss, but I ran out of revive herbs half way through the fight and a really painful AoE attack took out the only character I had that had the revive spell. I also didn't get any chance to use any of my special attacks. The first half of the fight wasn't too bad. The boss is only Rank 3 and my Battle Rank is at 65 which has allowed me to take out just about everything except the tougher unique bosses and some of the jerks that have really damaging AoE attacks.

I managed to deal 360,000 damage to the final boss, but still didn't get his health into the red. He really isn't that hard at this point, as long as the revive herbs hold out. I think I need to disable the basic heal skill so they don't use up all my revive herbs on basic healing. I've lost track of the number of times that I've had some idiot use up my limited supply of herbs to heal 500HP, when the next guy in the queue can heal 6000HP with a spell that has unlimited uses. :lol:

Playing Lord of the Rings Online and MLB The Show '09 -- Only games I need. :)

Wow, you are like a clone of me. Or am I a clone of you :)

:)

Its funny because I've seen posts from you over the last 4+ years and we usually like the same games. Just enjoy the same type of games, I guess.

This is my 2nd time back in LotRO and I think I'm here to stay unless another MMO comes along or I get bored with it. I'm actually playing on the server you're on. A friend of mine and his co-workers play there so I made the move from Brandywine. Currently I'm juggling time between 4 different classes: Hunter, Rune Keeper, Burglar and Champion. I really enjoy all of them and can't decide which one to focus on -- they're all in their 20's lol. I must say though, the Runekeeper is a blast to play....don't really like the whole attunement thing because you can't dps and heal at the same time, but they're a pretty powerful class so I can see why they did it that way.

As for the Show '09, I've just been playing Road to the Show mode. Made a pitcher and he's currently 13-1 with a 2.15 ERA at AA and I haven't been moved up yet. Starting to piss me off! :)

Fallout Tatctics

Stonekeep

**It looks like LOKI uses Gamebryo >_< (I see all these Nif Files being copied by the installer.)

I loved Sacrifice. One of the most imaginitive and enjoyable RTS games I've ever played.

As for the Show '09, I've just been playing Road to the Show mode. Made a pitcher and he's currently 13-1 with a 2.15 ERA at AA and I haven't been moved up yet. Starting to piss me off! :lol:

It's pretty stingy about moving people up. Basically you have to hope for an injury in AAA to get the call up, no matter how good you do. But you will easily start in AAA in your second season if you are doing that well.

It's not a perfect system, I was having an MVP year in my second MLB season, and they dropped me to AAA for a week because some mediocre guy came off the DL. I was livid! But it's better than making it too easy to get to the Show, they really make it seem like an accomplishment.

I might start a pitcher next, I'm starting my 4th MLB season as a 3rd baseman.

Fallout Tatctics

Stonekeep

**It looks like LOKI uses Gamebryo :) (I see all these Nif Files being copied by the installer.)

I loved Sacrifice. One of the most imaginitive and enjoyable RTS games I've ever played.

Yeah Sacrifice is really great, i am quite sad that my copy got scratched and won't let me reinstall it :lol:

When i have some more free funds i will have to find another copy somewhere.

Well, I played No Mercy on expert hoping to complete my collection of expert runs. It took us nearly 2.5 hours, but we finally made it. Then I got killed 2 steps from the helicopter by a basic zombie and everyone had to leave. :thumbsup:

Next time zombies... next time I'll have the last laugh!

Still going strong(Ok, rather slow actually, but who cares?) in my Icewind Dale campaign. Cleared out Burial Isle and gave those Virgins something to really Wail about. I'll never make friends with The Drowned Ones though. Whoever came up with them belong in the same pit of The Abyss that is set aside for Hook Horror designers :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ugh, Gorth! Wailing Virgins. You're killing me, bro. :thumbsup:

Anyhow, I'm just finished with the beast in the Witcher. Damned thing took me five tries. On the fifth try, I must have stunned with my ard sign. I tried knocking it back, but then I killed it in a single shot. I'm not complaining. The fact that they force you to go through all of the dialogue then make you skip the cut scene afterwards did not make me a happy camper, but I think the game is quite well done. I'm having a lot of fun.

Anyhow, I'm just finished with the beast in the Witcher. Damned thing took me five tries. On the fifth try, I must have stunned with my ard sign. I tried knocking it back, but then I killed it in a single shot. I'm not complaining. The fact that they force you to go through all of the dialogue then make you skip the cut scene afterwards did not make me a happy camper, but I think the game is quite well done. I'm having a lot of fun.

That's probably the hardest fight in the game. Only other fight that comes close is one in Chapter 4.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

360:

Now: Halo 2

I'm nearing the end of Halo 2, I only have a few levels left. I was really enjoying the game, and I am still finding the game to be enjoyable, but I've become frustrated by the flood, not because I am finding it hard or anything like that, but more that it's a more base level of gameplay. Mob the player with enemies. Unlike alot of people playing the Arbieter hasn't bothered me, I've certainly got a healthy respect for where the series has gone after Halo: Combat Evolved.

Next: Halo 3

Previous: Halo: Combat Evolved

I still don't understand why Halo was popular, level asset recycling is done to death, the level design is cookie cutter copy and paste, the art direction is poor.

I don't see any reason why anyone would want to play Halo. It's a pretty horrible game. The story is average, and its certainly not delivered in an engaging manner.

Verdict: 4/10

Now: GTA IV.

I've been playing GTA IV since release, in short bursts. It's been one of those long, exuasting experiences which I have very little respect for, the gameplay is fairly fun, but hasn't really evolved very far since GTA III, and the story has not been worthy of mention. I do believe that the whole spree kill factor keeps the game interesting.

Next: Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Previous: Black

All in all I don't feel that Black was a bad experience, as an Audio and Visual experience it was top notch perhaps even the best experience of the last generation consoles, sadly the gameplay was certainly lacking, feeling like it was only a few steps removed from Doom. I certainly say it's worth playing if you like FPS's on consoles, it looks as good as a first generation X360 game. The story was forgetable, some strange live action pants which should have just been avoided entirely. It also wasn't skippable! very annoying. The level design and asset quality was well in excess of Halo, (which I would have expected Black being released in 2006).

Verdict: 6/10

Now: Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Tactical shooter, not alot to say about it really. I do believe it's extremely challenging.

Next: Gears of War, on Hardcore.

Now: Endwar.

I mostly play this online, I've not actually completed the games compaign

Next: Nothing, I only play this occasionally online for an hour or two at a time.

Wii:

(GameCube)

Now: Resident Evil Zero.

MUST FIND MOTIVATION!

Next: Resident Evil.

(Virtual Console: NES)

Now: The Legend of Zelda

Got the silver sword, and I'm currently trying to complete the third dungeon.

Next: Zelda II

(Wii)

Now: MadWorld

I've only played this for a short period of time since I picked up a copy, seems kinda novel and humourious so far... Not much to say at the moment.

Next: Geometry Wars: Galaxies

PC:

Now: Hellgate: London

I play this at lunch because it allows me to jump in and do a quick quest and not really care about anything other than slaying a bunch of monsters. (Work PC)

Next: Dark Messiah Might and Magic.

Now: Bioshock

I must admit, when I first sat down and played Bioshock, it didn't make sense to me. I was confused about what kind of game I was playing. Now that I've spent more time in the seat and completed a couple of levels it's starting to slot into place. It's not a scary game, but it does give me moment of certain tentativity in my actions. It's still early days currently I'm at neptunes bounty.(Desktop at home)

Next: The Witcher.

(Retro Vibe)

Now: Baldurs Gate (Using TuTu)

Always wondered what the effect of using a few mods would be on Baldurs Gate. So I'm finding out, currently playing an Elf Archer.

Next: Baldurs Gate II: SoA

Now: Fallout

It's been a good few years since I'd played Fallout I'd really forgotten how much of a gem this game is. The bizzare thing is that I'm less frustrated by the game now than I was when I did initially play through it. While I've certainly been playing this in a casual manner, 1-2 hrs sessions usually 1 or 2 days a week, I'm finding that the experience is still working and now feeling disjointed, which also seems to imply the initial design was to allow the game to played in bite sized chunks. I'm currently causing havok in the hub. (Laptop at home)

Next: Neverwinter Nights OC.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Well, I played No Mercy on expert hoping to complete my collection of expert runs. It took us nearly 2.5 hours, but we finally made it. Then I got killed 2 steps from the helicopter by a basic zombie and everyone had to leave. :shifty:

Next time zombies... next time I'll have the last laugh!

*sigh* I'll get phoenix and shape together and drag you through that on expert.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Playing through Lost Odyssey on Disc 2 so far...

Good:

- Soundtrack is amazing.

- Looks great.

- Dreams, the little text stories, are overall very interesting and nicely written.

- Skills are handled interestingly, with Immortals needing to learn them from mortals.

- Bosses are awesome.

- Lots of enemy variety.

- Jansen is hilarious.

- Badass intro sequence.

- Combat stays interesting, with the aim rings for example.

Bad:

- Very, very oldschool. The game doesn't take advantage of some of the newest technology, which would have made certain parts a lot more bearable.

- Lots of loading.

- Puzzles are stupid.

- Certain parts of the story overdo the drama, or leave some really large plotholes.

- Character design is a bit off. I don't usually whine about clothing, but some of these outfits are just plain akward. The Queen for example, or her general.

- Fixed camera, few save points, relies a lot on searching in boxes/crates too much.

- Random encounters... ugh.

Overall, its fun, just need to be patient with it.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Left 4 Dead

Team Fortress 2

Baldur's Gate 2 - Improved Anvil (friggan' impossible...)

Donkey Kong Country 3 on an emulator

Terranigma on an emulator

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.