What are you playing now?

Gorth

Im playing this new game, but I dont think I should tell you what it is because it could very well be the new "so damn hyped and overrated it will make you vomit in your mouth". I can only reveal that its available on steam and its really weird.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Im playing this new game, but I dont think I should tell you what it is because it could very well be the new "so damn hyped and overrated it will make you vomit in your mouth". I can only reveal that its available on steam and its really weird.

Oh go on... I'm betting it's Braid or something like that...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Not telling! It's going to be hyped enough as it is.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Not telling! It's going to be hyped enough as it is.

Can't be that good, not if I ain't heard it... Come on 'PM' me eh!?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Zeno Clash

Ssshhhhhh!! Are you nuts, man? We cant let all these people just find out about this.

I've hardly played in weeks, which is unusual, but life intrudes.

The IWD2 playthrough slowly rumbles forward, but the game is a lot easier than I remember it. My inability to squeeze the munch out of 3rd ed rules always meant my party would be crippled in various ways, making even the Core difficulty a challenge sometimes (I think I even had a party that couldn't touch Sherincal). By now that's not the case, so maybe I'll try and crank it up.

I've hardly played in weeks, which is unusual, but life intrudes.

The IWD2 playthrough slowly rumbles forward, but the game is a lot easier than I remember it. My inability to squeeze the munch out of 3rd ed rules always meant my party would be crippled in various ways, making even the Core difficulty a challenge sometimes (I think I even had a party that couldn't touch Sherincal). By now that's not the case, so maybe I'll try and crank it up.

For some bizarre reason I have a hankering to play IWD2. I didn't even like it very much. :/

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

KotOR II again, PS:T and SoZ.

Tried to play KotOR I on a speed playthrough, but even with the game heavily modded, I got bored by the end of Dantooine. Kashyyyk and Korriban I could manage, but Manaan and Tatooine in combination look rather indigestible this time around. In TSL, I just finished Nar Shadaa again, this time as the Light Side Messiah , Sentinel/Watchman. Skills ftw! In PS:T, I've just gotten to the brothel. The cupboard/chest of drawers is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a game to date (with the possible exception of a couple of cut HK-50 lines for TSL). In SoZ, I'm starting to make enough cash to fund an economic stranglehold, although I fear I spotted the plot twist... almost the moment we entered Samargol.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Played a bit of Gears of War 2. These cover controls are so sluggish. Do I really have to hold A so long?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i found IWD2 unreasonably difficult my first time through, too, but a few months ago it was a cakewalk (finished it quickly). probably because i have uber IE experience now and know all the setups (BGs and IWDs) as if they were burned into my retinas. that can't be a good thing.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Morrowind with MCA. The original was a wee bit broken, as by level 35 you were a walking demigod (makes sense, you being the Nerevarine and all, but the challenge went out the window), MCA balances it out a fair bit, with logically placed levelled enemies...

It's also awesome in terms of world design, story and characters.

Shame IV isn't even remotely as great.

Okay, now I beat the dragon. Off to the Grand Staff!

That's just a breather, a similarly difficult fight awaits at the entrance of the Grand Staff.

Yes I know what you mean - that gigantic worm!

Yeez... I tried everything! But there's no way I can bring that bugger down. First kill is easy, but when he resurrects, he already uses a full charge immediately. That's just unfair. No matter what tactics I use, there's always that little bit too much that brings my party down.

I'm no further wasting time on that game.

Don't give up so easily ;)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I've spent less time on video games than I ought to lately. Final Fantasy VII International has been consuming my time since it was released in the Japanese PSN store last weekend. It's the first time I play it in Japanese (but probably 10th time overall) and I'm enjoying it as much as before, even though I'm struggling with a couple of kanji here and there.

Resident Evil 5 has been stuck in my PS3 for a couple of weeks, but I haven't even played through the second chapter. I'm gonna take a turn this weekend and finish it and review it. When that's over, I have a copy of White Knight Chronicles waiting to be played. So many games, so little time. *sigh*

Edited by Vilhelm

That's just a breather, a similarly difficult fight awaits at the entrance of the Grand Staff.

Yeez... I tried everything! But there's no way I can bring that bugger down. First kill is easy, but when he resurrects, he already uses a full charge immediately. That's just unfair. No matter what tactics I use, there's always that little bit too much that brings my party down.

Don't give up so easily ;)

*sigh* Have any suggestions?

started playing HAWX.

It's different than Ace Combat, it's got some good ideas but Combat has more polish to it. I think that if the devs create a HAWX 2 it'll be WAY better.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Got bored with Jade Empire, so just finished another play of Halflife 2 and episodes 1 & 2. Been quite awhile since I played the episodes so they seemed fairly new. Although the antlion cave in episode 2 looks great, it is cringe-worthy and tedious as hell. Same with the parking garage in episode 1.

Please Valve, no antlions in episode 3! Oh yeah, and please allow me to kill squad members again, like I could the scientists in Halflife. Not Barney or Alyx ;), you understand, but those annoying citizens. Gah.

Still my favourite FPS, though.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

On top of Zeno Clash I finally got a copy of Silent Storm. Its friggin awesome! Does anyone know when the base ammo storage spawns ammo for new weapons youve found? Ive got a sweet gun but no ammo for it

Don't give up so easily >_<

*sigh* Have any suggestions?

First thing you need to know....you need to battle this same boss twice in a

row. Secondly, the boss can't do anything except absorbing magic from the

little insects, and once its magic bar is full...the giant worm will cast a

pretty powerful magic : Para-Flare (about 200 damage to the entire party) and

will paralyze the entire party (this is where Yellow Band comes in hand, so be

sure to master the Anti Paralyze skills).

To defeat this boss, you need to kill at least 2 of the underlings, and leave

the rest alone as they all will keep coming back anyway. After you killed 2 of

the insects, focus all of your attacks on the boss !! Jansen's Aqua/Flare magic

works well in this battle. If the boss attacks you with Para-Flare, be sure to

heal the party after.

~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=~-=

After you defeat the boss, you'll have to fight it again for the 2nd round.

It's basically the same boss, except this time the boss comes with a full

gauge, so be sure to heal after its Para-Flare attacks. The rest is the same as

the first one, keep attacking with Jansen's Flare/Aqua magic, and heal when

needed.

Like i mentioned before, you don

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Mahjong

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

On top of Zeno Clash I finally got a copy of Silent Storm. Its friggin awesome! Does anyone know when the base ammo storage spawns ammo for new weapons youve found? Ive got a sweet gun but no ammo for it

To get ammo, put the guns in your base inventory and hit the "organize" button, it will spawn ammo for the guns next to them. However, remember that you cannot get ammunition for weapons that aren't manufactured by your side, i.e. Axis will only get Axis ammunition (7.92mm et al) while the Allies will get Allied ammunition (everything else). Usually, you can scavenge enough ammo in the field, so it's never a problem.

Always remember to take the biggest mags with you, the game gives no penalty for using wrong mag sizes for reloading.

I keep wondering... why do so little games use Capcom's Resident Evil 5 engine? Or even the Lost Planet engine? They look amazing.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"