Obsidian Website - improved

babydol

Hmm... poll might need a bit of "fixing". Voting gives a "Invalid Token" error on a blank page o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

They copied my poll + 1 more JB I hadn't thought of. Its great, though. I always bypass the homepage and go directly to the forums, so I never would have noticed. The poll worked fine for me as well, btw. o:)

Twitter | @Insevin

It looks more professional now. A great improvement.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I was really surprised to see a new website. I like this one - a lot easier to navigate, especially the games section, next thing to do is to create a "own" website for the game. Not just the forums!

The unemployed likes it too, you can see what you are hiring, to "draw" more customers you could always set a image like the main one but with awards and nice comments like:

"This game rocks, even better than the first one - George Lucas, LucasFilm"

99,9/100% by Lucasfilm... Order your copy today:

*KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II*

Umm.. Well, you get the point. To show how good your company really is... Also, I can't find a "about Obsidian" page. Even a extra place to show off your awards.

Like Obsidian was founded..... bla bla bla...

Achievements;

99,9%, Lucasfilm - KOTOR II

85/86, Gamespot - Nwn2.

Edited by Lord2

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Those jerks! They have the current weather advertised on the "Life in Orange County" page under the Jobs section. 80F and sunny while it's 71 and rainy here. Damn you Obsidian!

Trust me, this gets old pretty quick. I don't think it's rained once since I moved down here in April. I like a little rain now and again.

Matthew Rorie

Those jerks! They have the current weather advertised on the "Life in Orange County" page under the Jobs section. 80F and sunny while it's 71 and rainy here. Damn you Obsidian!

Trust me, this gets old pretty quick. I don't think it's rained once since I moved down here in April. I like a little rain now and again.

This past July we've had triple the usual amount of rain. The only year where we have had more rain was 2004 when we were hit by a pretty major storm that dropped 200mm overnight and flooded a big chunk of the city. We've been lucky to get more than one day in a row without rain this summer.

Edited by Deraldin

Yay, the poll works now :yes:

Then I noticed this at the bottom after voting...

First Vote : Sunday, 02 March 2008 08:14

Last Vote : Saturday, 09 August 2008 19:20

I think this vote is rigged :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein