What you did today

Gorth

*puffs his pipe*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*rolls his eyes, like a flirtatious goldfish*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I went to see Speed Racer again... this time it's my parent's fault! They made me go with them!

I came out of this movie feeling just as good and just as hyper as I did after the previous seven viewings...

Speed, it's a helluva drug!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Lady you need to take a real long look in the mirror. You have an addiction. And a gd damned sick one at that.

p.s post pics plz :p

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Lady you need to take a real long look in the mirror. You have an addiction. And a gd damned sick one at that.

p.s post pics plz :p

I do! Though, you can't criticize it until you've tried it... then gone to see it in imax... it was the imax that really got me hooked... I've been trying to get that same high again ever since...

Here's a picture!

desertyd7.png

Oh... did you mean of me? lol, I posted one of those once... if you missed it, that's not my problem... :p

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I just came home from Iron Maiden concert. It was absolutely frigging brilliant. Whole olympia stadium was sold out, over 30 000 Maiden fans were jumping, screaming and slightly intoxiated. Weather was too good, though. I managed to burn my scalp, but I have done that every summer since I started to shave my head, I don

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Everyone knows Xard's MY alt. :x

i'm quite certain that there are really only 3 posters on this entire board, and i'm one of 'em. the rest are just a mish-mash of alts between the other two actual posters.

is your new home in TN, GD? i recall you mentioning moving but don't recall if that actually happened. i'm jealous, btw. granted, i could never give up my family (kids do that), its just that there's something to be said for the bachelor life at times.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Everyone knows Xard's MY alt. :x

i'm quite certain that there are really only 3 posters on this entire board, and i'm one of 'em. the rest are just a mish-mash of alts between the other two actual posters.

is your new home in TN, GD? i recall you mentioning moving but don't recall if that actually happened. i'm jealous, btw. granted, i could never give up my family (kids do that), its just that there's something to be said for the bachelor life at times.

taks

Yep. I took a new position in the company and it required a move to the regional HQ in Memphis. My new place in about 20 miles north just west of a little town called Millington. As for the bachelor life I sometimes wish things had turned out differently. I think my ex does too but there is entirely too much bad history there now. Things are a lot simpler when you are single. I won't say never but I really do not see me wading into the marriage tar pit again. I've already experienced the three rings of marriage: The Engagement Ring, The Wedding Ring, and the Suffering. :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I've already experienced the three rings of marriage: The Engagement Ring, The Wedding Ring, and the Suffering. :x
*g*

That aside, there are different ways of being together with someone except marrying :lol: I had a very interesting day today. I've felt a little light headed but am very content now. I love my girlfriend so :* *dreams a little, then wanders off the message board for today*

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I just came from a funeral service. That was one brilliant and lovely person lost.

Makes me so ****ing depressed I could cry again. But I don't want to start, I'm too afraid of not being able to finish it.

World turns, ashes fall and we pass on. I won't ever forget, ever.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks, I shall.

Skin cancer at the age of 47 is a bitch to take in though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Sorry to hear that Mus.

I went rollerblading and pushed my daughter in our jogger stroller. It was pretty fun, she seemed to enjoy it and promptly passed out when we got home. I don't see why, I did all the work :).

I think I covered about 10 miles.

I've been working on my DX 9 & 10 rendering engine, I plan on supporting deffered shading and freeform post process addition, things like HDR, Bloom, and Motion blur being added dyanmically.

It's merely a practice in anticipation of multi-platform development roles and potential employers... Perhaps it makes me a dull person but its what I do for fun :)

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Well, I missed a performance of Poe stories and poetry that I was going to go to tonight, well I guess yesterday night is technically correct, but that turned out for the best since the person I was meeting could not make it either. Luckily the show is on next weekend as well, so I'll take her to that one. :rolleyes:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Thanks, I shall.

Skin cancer at the age of 47 is a bitch to take in though.

Bloody hell.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dealing with a break-in @ the church :?

:lol:

Some people are just plain weird. Why would anyone break into a church?... :)

Taking a few days off, just relaxing. If I push myself a bit, I might go get a hair cut.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:lol:

Some people are just plain weird. Why would anyone break into a church?... :)

Taking a few days off, just relaxing. If I push myself a bit, I might go get a hair cut.

I'm going to have my friend shave my head next week. Not sure how short I'm going to go but if all goes well and I don't look like a retard I'm going to buy myself my own set so I never have to pay another freakin 12 plus tip for 5 minutes of work.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Mus, sorry to hear that :(

RIP :(

:)

Some people are just plain weird. Why would anyone break into a church?... =]

Here in Finland IIRC one guy broke into church to drink Communion wine...

Then again, we're finns

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Communion wine is frequently non-alcoholic, or at least very light on spirits. I don't understand why he couldn't just buy quick-yeast(I had to recheck to not write "Yeats, W.B") and fix up some moonshine. I mean, that's what being a bum(read: student) is all about.

Uh, not that I know anything about those things, yeah.

And thanks to everyone for your care. She was dearly loved and the funeral was great service. In the end, everyone left with smiles on their faces and we tried to mix good memories in with the grief. She would have liked that.

Well, today...is a Red Letter D...uh, it's raining.

kirottu said:

Guest The Architect

My condolences, too, Mus?

Right now I'm trying to multi task between using the internet and watching a TV show, Footy Classified, but it's not working well, so I'll log off in a minute.

I had my own personal Fear and Loathing on a festival here in Belgium the last 4 days. It was awesome.

I even wore a hat, pair of sunglasses, little pipe and shirt just like in the movie. Looking like Johnny Depp seems to get you lots of female attention. Gotta love the peac0ck effect. If only I had been a bit more sober so I would at least remember whether I got laid or not.

Edited by Pope

^GD... cool. TN is a pretty cool state though i've never lived there, just drove through a bunch and vacationed there some as well (i grew up in stl). at the very least the TVA provides some of the most stable power in the country. :ermm:

i had yet another appointment with my doctor today. he's happy the zoloft is working (no more anxiety, yay!), but a bit concerned that my belly is still a mess. high blood pressure today, too, which is otherwise out of the norm for me (particularly since my heart-rate is now 60 or below on average). i'm back with the GI office wednesday so i'm sure the PA will come up with some new test i should undergo. about the only thing left is a CT scan, however.

we went to the flying w ranch (www.flyingw.com) last night which was pretty fun. the show at the end of the evening featured a 5-time grand national champion fiddler. man he could light the strings on fire. unbelievably fast and good to boot. good show overall, which is high praise considering that i'm not into country/western style music. i'm psyched, too, because this weekend we'll be camping at the collegiate peaks campground (on mt. harvard) at 9800 feet. we've got a group of 16 going so it should be fun.

taks

comrade taks... just because.