MCA is the lead designer on OEI's unannounced Unreal 3 project

funcroc

:-

Maybe I should take a screenshot of his greeting and glue the printout to my VMBL box? :)

Edit: Forgot to be polite

Hi :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

To the left of the "reply" button which is located on the right corner of each post, there is a "quote" button. If you press it it becomes red. Do that for all the posts you want to quote and then press "add reply" (which is at the bottom of the thread page).

I never knew that, thanks! I would mindlessly cut & paste if I wanted to address more then one quote.

Omg t's Brian who wrote a lot of great stuff on Bloodlines! I'm never washing my, er, monitor again...

I hope you haven't licked your monitor or anything... they don't taste like candy, no matter what that doctor told me!

...no, wait. Not "doctor," I meant "hobo." I get those mixed up all the time.

Nobody has yet been able to verify the alledged anti-static properties of saliva, so licking monitors is usually only good for trapping flies and other bugs on your screen, not as a dust repellant :thumbsup:

And a welcome and a Hi to Annie C. VanderMeer too o:)

So, you guys got anything juicy to tell about the upcoming games? :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Omg t's Brian who wrote a lot of great stuff on Bloodlines! I'm never washing my, er, monitor again...

I hope you haven't licked your monitor or anything... they don't taste like candy, no matter what that doctor told me!

...no, wait. Not "doctor," I meant "hobo." I get those mixed up all the time.

You do know that Blue was awesome? Please bring it back... :'(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Greetings new poster developer type people, Annie and Brian!

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Avellone and Mitsoda on the same project? Wow, this should be amazingly well-written. Which is btw, not to imply that the other designers aren't good writers too, but it's just that their writing is well documented in these circles.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'll worship any dev that makes a crazed hobo and names it after me. *nudge nudge*

Also, welcome to the forums, developers I didn't see post yesterday but apparently did. And what's up with the forum changes?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Woah, two new awsum devs and they're actually posting?

Immah in heavan!

Welcome :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And what's up with the forum changes?

What forum changes? I'm apparently blind.

Ontopic: Hi to Annie and Brian!

(at least I think that qualifies as on-topic, at least they're PG devs, right? So a relative to the topic? Maybe the unwashed cousin no one really talks about? Not that I'm saying the devs are unwashed... I should probably stop this before the hole gets any deeper, huh?))

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)