What are you playing now?

Gorth

STONE IMMORTAL! BOOM BOOM KWOM! FORESHADOW! DUN DUN-DUNNN! GALAGA MINIGAME! PEWPEW PEW!

Edit: phew, next is Mass Effect. Wish me luck.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Windows Solitare!

God, I am so bored. I need to go get a new game.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'm playing Yellow version. My current team is Sandshrew, Pikachu, Butterfree, and Mankey. I'm either going to add Bulbasaur or Charmander, but not both.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

DS. Player impressions/reviews seem to be generally favorable, and it apparently lives up to the series of olden days.

I have 2 copies ordered for some good old co-op. I should have them next week.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

DS. Player impressions/reviews seem to be generally favorable, and it apparently lives up to the series of olden days.

I have 2 copies ordered for some good old co-op. I should have them next week.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone else that owns a DS so I'm stuck playing by myself. I got massacred the first time I played. Started a game on easy and was out of continues by the end of stage 2. My second run was much better. I'm on the city stage now with 1 continue left. I would have had 2 continues, but the battery ran out and you lose a continue when you reload. This should be the last level for easy mode and then I can start in on the harder difficulties.

I really don't like the new flamethrower. The new fireball thrower is far inferior to the flamethrower from Alien Wars.

Apparently, you unlock Challenge mode after you finish on easy mode, which is good practice. You can unlock some cool stuff from those, such as the NES Contra1/2, or the Probotector models.

How's the music? From what I've heard (not that much), it seemed pretty nifty.

Hadescopy.jpg

Apparently, you unlock Challenge mode after you finish on easy mode, which is good practice. You can unlock some cool stuff from those, such as the NES Contra1/2, or the Probotector models.

How's the music? From what I've heard (not that much), it seemed pretty nifty.

I honestly don't remember much about the music. I'm sure it was good, but I was a little more focused on other things I guess. I know I liked the few samples I've heard outside the game though.

Edit: Damnit! I just lost. Halfway through the last level of easy... Blah. Managed to get through the first three and a half levels without losing a continue, but the stupid last section of the harbour killed me because my jumping isn't as accurate as it could be. It's amazing how much easier bosses are when you aren't trying to kill them with your wimpy starting gun.

Edited by Deraldin

I have it. It's pretty fun, only played it once, which was last night. Got past the first stage. Second stage looks difficult, but if you hang from the top, it seems to get much easier.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just finished Ace combat 6 for the 5th time, on the "Ace" level.

Normally I'd be crying and weeping on the floor but since you get the uber-rigged CFA-44 Nosferatu (just a hint, it fires 12 missiles at time, and has an instant kill railgun, not to mention it handles amazingly well) it is EXTREMELY easy.

Seriously, I passed the first 6-7 missions alone in barely two hours with the Nosferatu.

The graphics are awesome, the destruction of a fighter by machine gun fire is satisfying and the story isn't just about killing everything.

EDIT: Oh, and the sci-fi superweapons are epic.

EDIT2: Also, once you get the hang of machine gun firing it becomes a lot easier, and a lot more awesome. Just align your sight so the machine gun crosshair (little circle thingy) is right on the enemy airplane and start firing away.

Crimskon Skies is still the best aerial fighting game ever though.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Icewind Dale. It has been a while since I played it last.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

NWN2 OC.

I've purchased MotB, but I never actually finished the OC. Since I never really liked the character I got furthest with (the Keep battle is where I stalled), I decided that it'd be more satisfying to play the whole thing over before jumping into the expansion. Made a Rog/Wiz/EK, who has just gotten to Chapter 2.

Mass Effect.

Goddamn, I'm enjoying it like a fat man enjoying his lolicon. With passion.

Hard scifi, finally.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Goddamn, I'm enjoying it like a fat man enjoying his lolicon. With passion.

Hmh, I think I want ME and Xbox 360 for mere visual pleasure now :sad: o:)

Currently playing:

MotB

KotOR 2

Man, I'd forgotten so many things about K2. It's great game as it is. Even combat doesn't irk me too much, although easy as hell, especially at Peragus which I just completed.

Ahh, Kreia. You cranky old bitch, I luv u <3

Also playing with idea for replaying PS:T. Going to do that sooner or later.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

When MotB came out, I was playing (for the first time) Icewind Dale. After finishing MotB twice and trying some Hl2 mods, I'm going back to finish it and then go through Icewind Dale 2.

Edited by Istima Loke

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

Um... Mass Effect. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Mass Effect. Still, it's so beautiful and awesome. Main story is getting better and better by the second.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Mass Effect

I'm lying, still reading my book and playing the odd bit of Phantom Hourglass or Final Fantasy Tactics

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I trade in a few old console games I didn't like so much at EB for their 3-for-1 deal and snatched up CoD4 (360) and ME. I wouldn't have bought them at full price, but it was a pretty nice deal, since I had no intention of ever replaying those games.

For ME, facial customization options seem pretty nice, and at least the faces didn't look like they were beaten with an ugly stick as in Oblivion. Otherwise, character creation was pretty straightforward. Pick class, then get 3 talent skills to invest. Heh. Though, background options were a nice touch. Since Biotics seem cool, I went for Vanguard. Too bad they can't invest in the assault rifle, but I guess the shotgun will have to do. I'm playing on the hardest diff and lowest aiming assistance. That being said, I only played the game for 5 min. Went through the initial cutscene, talked to a few people, and saved/quit before talking to the captain. Voice-acting seems solid so far. Music is niiice. The writing is decent, but urg... "there's a specter on board, this can't be a simple run!" "I bet the council is hiding stuff from us!!" ad nauseum. How many times/ways and with how many characters do they need to telegraph that? We know already. From standard Bioware fare, I guess we already know who the end or near-end boss is at this point. On the upside, I got to name my character Jack Bauer Shepard.

I played through the first mission of CoD4. Pretty cool, and pretty much what I expected from the CoD series. I then jumped into the multiplayer, and was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was. I'll eventually make jerkface get this game for the mp. A shame about the lack of co-op campaign, and the lack of online guesting.

I also received Contra 4 (x2) from Amazon today. Played with my brother on normal. Stealing lives is as fun as it used to be back in the NES days. This game is hard. We spent all our continues, but we eventually passed the mid-boss and met up with the stage boss. We'll beat it eventually. <3 <3 Contra.

Hadescopy.jpg