What are you playing now?

Gorth

women=either hookers, serving wenches or housewifes...
Don't forget the nurses, doctors, rebels, sorceresses, or politicians.

Ok, true, and the wise yet fishy elder of the brickmakers.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

boredom lately has driven me to playing Diablo 2

playing as a Holy Shock Paladin and just about to go kick Big D's butt

Andariel, Duriel, and Mephisto were all ridiculously easy

I prefer Holy Freeze paladin. Only about 2/3 of the dmg, but what's 1000 to 1500, really? Besides, it is more consistent dmg, and you get the slow, which can boost your longevity considerably. If you ever want a LAN game, give us a holla.

women=either hookers, serving wenches or housewifes...
Don't forget the nurses, doctors, rebels, sorceresses, or politicians.

Ok, true, and the wise yet fishy elder of the brickmakers.

I hate fish-people. Whenever I see them, I make a special effort to slaughter them. Shaugin, Selkath & Vodyanoi have all coated my blades with their fishiness.

I suppose I should be more tolerant, but stupid laws of stupid fish don't apply to me.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

I hate fish-people. Whenever I see them, I make a special effort to slaughter them. Shaugin, Selkath & Vodyanoi have all coated my blades with their fishiness.

I suppose I should be more tolerant, but stupid laws of stupid fish don't apply to me.

Vodyanoi? Where have you come across them?

boredom lately has driven me to playing Diablo 2

playing as a Holy Shock Paladin and just about to go kick Big D's butt

Andariel, Duriel, and Mephisto were all ridiculously easy

I prefer Holy Freeze paladin. Only about 2/3 of the dmg, but what's 1000 to 1500, really? Besides, it is more consistent dmg, and you get the slow, which can boost your longevity considerably. If you ever want a LAN game, give us a holla.

yeah i thought about doing that, but i always go for the cold damage mercenaries, so slowing down the bad guys is no problem

i'm only stuffing around in single player. i'm really not that fond of playing online, but yeah, i might give you a yell for a game :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Sure thing, Bok.

It's similar to Oblivion in that it has an fairly deep alchemy making system, and it also allows some degree of free-form gaming and exploration. But unlike Oblivion its' not so open-ended to scare you away, and there's always a purpose/quest so it's very easy to get things going. In that respect, it's like KotOR. Strictly speaking, the combat is real-time hack-n-slash ala Diablo, but it's execution is far more complicated than that - the exact timing of a series of clicks effects the creation of combo-chains and aggregate damage.

@Deraldin: In The Witcher of course! However, you might not see them with me having killed them all off and all.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

@Deraldin: In The Witcher of course! However, you might not see them with me having killed them all off and all.

I figured that after I posted. The name just kinda jumped out at me since I'm currently reading Perdido Street Station.

I'm just finished my first complete run through Deus Ex. A friend of mine gifted me a copy through steam. :p

I might be totally wrong, but aren't there vodyanoi in Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter? The iceberg island in the Sea of Moving Ice has all sorts fishy people.

edit: ice, not glass :p

Edited by Jora

Folklore Demo. Kind of a slow start. Lack of any voice acting makes it seem even slower.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, since you praise it so highly, Jags, I wil probably get it mid January when I will have some extra money.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Vodyanoi? Where have you come across them?

Lionheart, if anybody ever actually played that game.

Loving Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. I'm sad that I never picked up on this franchise before.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I figured that after I posted. The name just kinda jumped out at me since I'm currently reading Perdido Street Station.

*high five*

I'm about to finish the Greek campaign in Age of Mythology. It's a pretty neat RTS all things considered, definetly on par with Age 3. I just miss regicide a bit.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Got Assassin's Creed today. Seems rather good so far. Quite strange how the guards seem to be able to tell you're an assassin just because you're moving at a decent speed though. Means I can't gallop through the fields and such on my horsey because they always end up chasing me. :sad:

Edited by Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Got a Nintendo DS for Christmas plus a few games. I got the cool red and black one.

I've spent ridiculous amounts of time playing Puzzle Quest since Christmas. I also have Ace Attorney, Super Mario 64 DS and a DS Castlevania game. Looks like like happy gaming times for me in the new year. I'll probably pick up Contra 4, Lunar Knights, the other two Phoenix Wright games, Zelda, Mario Kart and some GBA games I want to play. (FF6 Advance)

Man, I love my DS!

I think I'll go play Fallout 2. I feel like blasting away villagers with a mini gun.

good wholesome fun the whole family can enjoy :brows:

That it is.

i'm rather partial to wandering around with the Louisville Slugger

there's just something so satisfying to smacking someone in the face/groin with a baseball bat

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I think I'll go play Fallout 2. I feel like blasting away villagers with a mini gun.

good wholesome fun the whole family can enjoy :lol:

That it is.

i'm rather partial to wandering around with the Louisville Slugger

there's just something so satisfying to smacking someone in the face/groin with a baseball bat

That is my weapon of choice during the first part of Bloodlines. Batter up!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.