What are you playing now?

Gorth

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction is finished. Now it gives me access to a "harder" challenge mode. I put quotes around harder because despite it being supposedly stronger enemies, it lets me keep my weapons and armor from the last game. Which includes the secret weapon RYNO, which is sort of a cross between a chaingun, heat seeking rocket launcher, and death ray.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Peggle's demo.

Lite fun, but way, way, way too dependent on luck.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Fallout 1. I think I will have my character be diplomatic and be able to use a big gun.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Fallout 1. I think I will have my character be diplomatic and be able to use a big gun.

Big Gun Dimplomacy... :)

Playing a multitude of games these days (when not catching up on my unseen movie collection)

BG1 with ToSC, JA2 with the 1.13 patch, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Planescape Torment, Europa Universalis III (playing Muscowy/Russia) and NWN2/MoTB as a Fighter.

Some of the games have been in progress since last Christmas/New Year :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just did the first assassination mission of Assassin's Creed. Love the game. Hate the travelling.

Just did the first assassination mission of Assassin's Creed. Love the game. Hate the travelling.

Once you visit all cities at least once, you get the option to fast forward to each city from the archway outside Masyaf, so you never have to go through the kingdom again.

just played through KH2's first section (where you are roxas) and am reminded why I love those games.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I picked up Hellgate: London so I could play with my roommate. It's fun going full auto as a marksman and annihilating the denizens of hell in large numbers.

I made a swordsman. HE SUCKS :):(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The Witcher, and more The Witcher. And when i have played through the first time, i will start a new game of The Witcher with extended english dialogue and Polish voiceovers.

Good stuff.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Where did you get the Polish voice-overs?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Where did you get the Polish voice-overs?

Google it :) I am sorry, but that is all i can say for now.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Thanks Mesh.

And thanks Pide, hehheh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:)

I'm about to embark on my favourite NWN2 quest. Kill the goths!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Killer 7. I bought it used a few weeks ago. This game is completely insane.

Im still playing Mass Effect. It's so awesome that Im savoring it, only playing 2-3hours a day and takig time to look around

I think that Hellgate generally sucks. That's what I got from the Beta.... The Mythos beta however is a lot more fun. I might even get the full game once it's released

HGL is a real stinker. The only thing that is remotely fun about the game is finding new armour, but that wears off after 20min. Even die hard Diablo fans dont like HLG. Its repetitive in the extreme. And ugly, character faces are just flat surfaces with face textures painted on them like in the late 90s

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Im still playing Mass Effect. It's so awesome that Im savoring it, only playing 2-3hours a day and takig time to look around

I think that Hellgate generally sucks. That's what I got from the Beta.... The Mythos beta however is a lot more fun. I might even get the full game once it's released

HGL is a real stinker. The only thing that is remotely fun about the game is finding new armour, but that wears off after 20min. Even die hard Diablo fans dont like HLG. Its repetitive in the extreme. And ugly, character faces are just flat surfaces with face textures painted on them like in the late 90s

That's not good news since I bought this game a couple months ago but stil haven't played it yet. Does not give me HOPE. gah.

Edited by CrashGirl
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Resistance again. Best WWII shooter of all time. Insomniac should make more FPS games.

Big Gun Dimplomacy... :o

Playing a multitude of games these days (when not catching up on my unseen movie collection)

BG1 with ToSC, JA2 with the 1.13 patch, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Planescape Torment, Europa Universalis III (playing Muscowy/Russia) and NWN2/MoTB as a Fighter.

Some of the games have been in progress since last Christmas/New Year :ermm:

Talk softly and carry a big stick I say. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester