What are you playing now?

Gorth

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

I'm a sucker for this. It's not challenging, it's not all that engrossing, or exciting. But it makes me smile.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Man the Star Wars prequel trilogy would have made an awesome RPG.

I saw Karka was playing Hard To Be A God in another thread.. It looked lovely. Wanna share a little about that game with the rest of us? Is it good? And where did you get it? :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

NHL 08 (xbox 360), and Holye Card Games 2008 (PC).

NHL 08 is hella fun, and best hockey game in years despite certain annoying quirks. I';m in my 3rd season of franchise mode. First. two years I sucked, and was last overall. Half way through the season I'm now 19-17-7. Much improved. I play on All Star.

I have laos played some on line games. It's mostly fun. however, I hate players who use the deke button since it is guaranteed a goal sicne the goalie simply cna't stop it. Annoying when you surrender 7 goals on 15 shots because of it. Otherwise coolio benaio. Want to participate in some sort of online tournament or whatnot too.

Card games is pretty fun. I can't stop playing it. HA!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I saw Karka was playing Hard To Be A God in another thread.. It looked lovely. Wanna share a little about that game with the rest of us? Is it good? And where did you get it? :thumbsup:

http://en.akella.com

I think he was playing the demo.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, it was the demo. I haven't played it much to be honest so I can't comment on role playing aspects of the game. I only played the tutorial section and killed a bunch of foes. So far, it's all about fast-clicking. Horseback fighting isn't that great either. It's really hard to control that hyper-active horses. I really liked the interface though. That's why I put mostly interface screens.

But as I said, I hardly played the game. I'll give a it a go on the weekend.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Bioshock :bat:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

nothing new, just stuffing round on old games

Diablo 2 - Holy Shock Paladin in Nightmare Act 2

killing stupid beetles in the desert

Medieval 2 Total War

playing as the Spanish

Tercio Pikemen + Gendarmes + Musketeers + Sword and Buckler Men + Organ Guns = lots of dead enemies

Deus Ex

running around with the Dragons Tooth slicing up anything and everything. big blue glowy sword of doom kicks ass

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Finished my replay of KOTOR1, decided to do an evil one. Game is pretty much how I remember it. Very Star Wars, which is fun but not exactly what I'm looking for in a RPG. Still, it's pretty engaging I think. It's rather bogged down with a few boring areas though. The whole bit in the Undercity until you leave Taris is one big snore, and I also remembered how much I *hate* the Star Forge. It seems I actually had supressed my memory of that area, and it all came flooding back to me. Urgh.

Still, it's a fun game.

Started my replay of KOTOR2 and just made it to Telos. While I think this game is far from perfect, it's just closer to what I want from my RPGs. Obsidian may have gone away a bit from the "Star Wars feel", but I feel that is the right decision when it comes to making a fun RPG. It's an interesting take on Star Wars.

I had forgotten about the writing completely, it's actually very good from just a dialogue standpoint. Some of Attons and Kreias interactions with each other (and with the PC) at the start of the game is quite good, and some of them are very fun and actually quite Star Wars-y.

The whole Peragus bit is a bit hit-and-miss. I feel they have a really nice and spooky atmosphere going on here, but it just goes on for to long.

With all its flaws, I feel KOTOR2 is generally a very underrated game. Especially in the sense that it's sort of in the shadow of the first game, which I disagree with. I really hope the restoration mod will come out sometime in the near future.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

nothing new, just stuffing round on old games

Diablo 2 - Holy Shock Paladin in Nightmare Act 2

killing stupid beetles in the desert

Medieval 2 Total War

playing as the Spanish

Tercio Pikemen + Gendarmes + Musketeers + Sword and Buckler Men + Organ Guns = lots of dead enemies

Deus Ex

running around with the Dragons Tooth slicing up anything and everything. big blue glowy sword of doom kicks ass

A paladin? You little goody, goody. Do BattleNet?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

No, DR! I don't like you in that way. I only want to be friends.

KOEI's Romance of the Three Kingdoms RPG trilogy, released in '95, '96 and '97.

Delicious old school turn-based tactical squad combat.

I finished my first play through of Resistance: Fall of Man. It's taunting me with unlocked weapons for the second playthrough, those Insomniac bastards.

I think I'm doing quite well in my PS3 purchases compared to all my others. I've beaten all but one of them. Whereas some PSP, DS, PS2, and PC games have hardly been touched!