Movies you have seen lately

Walsingham

The book was pretty good. Moseley - if memory serves - is a dry but effective writer. Not exactly Raymond Chandler, but good enough to see you through a weekend in a foreign city.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I bought Bad Boy Brawly Brown a few months back. Predictably, I've yet to read it.

Miami Vice - The Director's Cut; the Colin-hunger in Trudy's eyes seemed genuine enough. The scene with her and Yero pining for their infeasible paramours felt somehow... reassuring. Surely, the Latin man's jealousy will be our ruination.

Manns's - uh, Beebe's - digital photography was considerably more enjoyable than in Collateral.

Engel?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fail Safe. Stephen Frears making Sam Elliott shave his 'stache... the most harrowing, unforgivable experience since Mel Gibson chopped the mullet.

PS: Clueless, Far From Heaven, Babylon 5: The Lost Tales - Voices in the Dark (childhood guilty pleasure... don't ask), Knocked Up, some Arrested Development, and the latest Eureka.

Shut up, Red Dawn was awesome, I mean wolverines. Wolverines!!!!

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Not a movie but it's definitely as long as one. UFC 74. Not done quite yet, first main event is begining soon.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I was watching a bit of that earlier. Even though it's not my cup of tea.

Tremors. Fred Ward is cool. Michael Gross is not. You'll never live down Family Ties, dude.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

cyborgok.jpg

"Im a Cyborg, but that's OK" by Chan Wook Park (Korea)

Convinced that she is not entirely human but in fact part android, Young-goon (Lim Su-jeong)'s health begins to deteriorate as she gives up eating food and instead decides to "charge her batteries" by administering electric shocks to herself via a small transistor radio. As her mental state continues to deteriorate, the troubled young woman takes to donning her grandmother's dentures and carrying on extended conversations with various machines around the mental health facility. Of course Young-goon isn't the only person suffering from a mental malady in this hospital, and it's not long before Il-soon (Rain), a young man with a penchant for wearing masks and a reputation for being anti-social, is admitted as well. A good-looking young man who sets about convincing his fellow patients that he has the power to absorb their personality traits, Il-soon gradually begins to develop a tender romance with the troubled Young-goon. Later, when hospital officials determine that the only way to save Young-goon is to administer electro-shock therapy, the treatment has the unusual side-effect of convincing the would-be android that she has been fully recharged and possesses the ability to fire bullets from her fingers. In reality, Young-goon's physical deterioration has become truly alarming. With little time to lose before the love of his life slides beyond the point of no return, Il-soon enlists the aid of his concerned fellow patients in getting Young-goon back on the path to good health.

Kaftpoints: 5/5

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Spartan. Pretty good. It's nice to see Val Kilmer not sucking, for a change.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Sunshine - Terrific movie. It's great to see a good sci-fi movie that's not actually futuristic fantasy. In the future the sun is dying. A team of astronauts are sent to restart it. One person described it to me as a modern 2001. I think it's fitting, just without the trippy ****.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Sunshine - Terrific movie. It's great to see a good sci-fi movie that's not actually futuristic fantasy. In the future the sun is dying. A team of astronauts are sent to restart it. One person described it to me as a modern 2001. I think it's fitting, just without the trippy ****.

Sunshine... I think that's the one that I heard someone describe as "The Core 2.0! Now with 50% less suckage!"

Sunshine... I think that's the one that I heard someone describe as "The Core 2.0! Now with 50% less suckage!"

That sounds reasonable!

Sunshine was good up until the point where

the crazed madman appeared and it all turned into a slasher flick. The way the mission went bad was also unconvincing to the extreme, an astronaut simply forgets to adjust the trajectory to keep the ship from burning up? Bah. Someone spilling coffee on the navigation system would have been better than that.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

He didn't forget to adjust the trajectory. He forgot the adjust the shield for the trajectory. It's reasonable, and spilling coffee on crap is way too overdone.