What are you playing now?

Darque

Now that I beat Kotor 1, time to play Kotor 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE

So, I was at Target buying a new pillow and set of sheets. What do I see? The Brain Age 2 DS bundle that I've been anticipating. I hold myself back, thinking... no, I've got 3 games that are supposed to arrive from Amazon.com today, I can wait a little bit.

Then I remembered how much I want to play the Phoenix Wright games. I end up going by Circuit City, buying the bundle + the latest Phoenix Wright game. Also, Jagged Alliance 2 arrived in the mail (lol, PEGI, but I don't care). Still waiting on Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past GBA and Katamari Damacy.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I haven't been able to afford a game since January, I hate you. :(

Ahh, grats on getting married then.

Edited by Tale

Bioshock. Great game thus far. I'm actually replaying the first part up until the

Steinman area

I'll be playing WoW later with a bunch of other folks later.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Fileplanet has the full game Far Cry for free download so I'm going to be playing that either tonight or tomorrow after class.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Wow this game sucks, really bad.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Wow this game sucks, really bad.

Welcome to the FarCry haters club. *hi-five*

Now join me in deliciously blind bashing of Crysis!

I've finally gotten me a saberstaff(?) in Jedi Academy, and I'm really starting to understand why so many fell for Kotor's narrative.

Has anyone played that Gaza strip RPG?

Because all other Star Wars games have a really awful plot?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, I suppose that zany prankster will - exactly, say, 4 missions later - see the error of his ways. But anyway, Lego Star Wars had an awesome plot... I mean, at the very least those guys could write believable and setting-consistent dialogue. Major props right there.

:bat: Most pertubatory.

What is this about a Gaza strip rpg?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm reading a book. Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King. Taking a break from Persona 3. Will probably finish it this weekend. Still need to finish Final Fantasy IV, as well. Then I might start up Jagged Alliance 2 or Katamari Damacy.