What are you playing now?

Darque

I keep looking at the game and while it has positive reviews, most comment on how the story is so-so. What's your opinion?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I keep looking at the game and while it has positive reviews, most comment on how the story is so-so. What's your opinion?

The story is so-so...

:thumbsup:

It's by the makers of Dark Cloud and Dragon Quest (8?) and it plays exactly like a combination of these two games.

It looks absolutely gorgeous, no slowdowns, voice-acting is really good also.

Except for the ordinary story(not bad, just... meh) it's a pretty good game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney showed up on my doorstep 2 days after I ordered it and 3 days early. Guess what I'm playing?

HOLY CRAP! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is one awesome game. I've only finished the tutorial case and the first full case, but I'm hooked!

According to wikipedia, a Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law game is being made using the Ace Attorney mechanics! Capcom will distribute it and it will feature Capcom character cameos (like the TV series had Hanna Barbera cartoon character cameos). That is so awesome.

Edit: Shortly after I type that I find boxart. And a surprise... it's a PS2 game. http://kotaku.com/gaming/first-fridays/dev...wout-297771.php

Edited by Tale

Apparently they'll be some cameos from beloved Capcom characters (I think Guile is specifically mentioned) so it should be something to watch out for.

I'm starting up an ancient ASCII RPG (1994) called "Ancient Domains of Mystery", which is apparently quite expansive.

ADOM has been updated since 94 for a couple of hundred times apparently. Same with Nethack, which I consider a superior roguelike.

*expects an adomite to engage*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kotor 2. I am on Korriban, nearing completion of the game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Just finished Kotor 2 as a darksider for the first time. DS force powers are tremendously fun, and I thought all the comments from NPCs about how terrible I was looking were a nice touch, heh. Am waiting for the weekend now to begin another NWN2 campaign.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I'm currently giving the NWN2 campaign another go. Refreshing my memory a bit for when MotB is released, and also to test the 1.07 beta patch.

It's also to tide me over until the Purgatorio beta gets released.

Gave Oblivion another go, and modded it to hell and back. Still can't hold my interest for very long. I had some fun on my first playthrough, but every replay I've done has ended up with me getting extremely bored.

Might reinstall STALKER for a bit.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I'm replaying Bioshock on easy, to see if the game benefits from shorter fights. It doesn't. The game is just too fast paced.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Finished Kotor 2 as a Light Side Jedi Master. I think I will play NWN2 next.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Steam just got Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on it and I'm highly tempted to buy it and play it once I get home.

Steam just got Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on it and I'm highly tempted to buy it and play it once I get home.

That's the sorta-Lovecraft game, right?

That's the one where Holmes goes against a cult of Cthulhu.

The game called life, and I must say, it totally sucks.

Then why keep playing?