What are you playing now?

Darque

When I get home, I'm going to play more Persona 3. I'm going to try to score with the Student Council treasurer. Then, after that I'm dumping her to try to score with the Kendo team manager. After her it'll be a toss up between the Yukari and the Student Class President. It'll depend on what's higher, my intelligence or my charm.

I don't know that I'll even try to get far with Yuuka. It's kind of a turn off that my bravery has to be badass to even want to try helping her with her cooking to start off the whole thing.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Persona 3 sounds like the worst game ever.

No no, it's cool. At night I fight evil.

Well, if I'm up to it. Y'know, not too busy studying or hanging out.

Edited by Tale

When I get home, I'm going to play more Persona 3. I'm going to try to score with the Student Council treasurer. Then, after that I'm dumping her to try to score with the Kendo team manager. After her it'll be a toss up between the Yukari and the Student Class President. It'll depend on what's higher, my intelligence or my charm.

I don't know that I'll even try to get far with Yuuka. It's kind of a turn off that my bravery has to be badass to even want to try helping her with her cooking to start off the whole thing.

Have you ever thought about trying to score in real life instead? I'm just saying, the graphics are way better.

Have you ever thought about trying to score in real life instead? I'm just saying, the graphics are way better.

Pfft. The graphics in real life suck. Little consideration for aesthetics.

Pfft. The graphics in real life suck. Little consideration for aesthetics.

Did you just call my girlfriend ugly? :o

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I should be playing Bioshock, but since someone forgot to print to the serial code on the back of the manual........meh.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Starting playing Kotor 1 this week. Currently on Manaan one of the most boring places to be.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I hated Manaan. I hated everything about Kolto in the game. It just grated on my nerves. And the fish people's voices weren't good to listen to, either.

I'm back to Fire Emblem Sacred Stones for a day or two before I get to try Metroid Prime 3. I just lost another 45 minutes thanks to some druids with berserk wands. I completely missed them and ran right into range. Both of them managed to hit me. One took out a level 18 knight with 10 health that immediately attack another knight and died. The other managed to grab Ephraim who one-shotted another knight with a killer spear critical. After that it was time to reset...

Medieval Total War 2, playing as Egypt .. I always enjoy playing the Muslim Factions more than the Christian nations - Defending (and holding ground) against hordes of Crusaders and Mongols is very satisfying. Plus there's no pesky excommunication to deal with, not to say that this is going to prevent me from assasinating the Pope every now and then.

Fortune favors the bald.

Hey I liked Manaan!

Manaan was about as exciting as was Peragus. :ermm:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester