What are you playing now?

Darque

Isn't the game like 5 hours long or similar?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still working my way through Overlord. I've forged a new set of Durium equipment recently and lost 25 heavily armed and armoured brown minions. :sad: They cut through zombies like a knife through butter, but the dwarven flamethrower guard roasted them all. I guess that's what I get for trying to take him head on. This may take longer than I initially thought if I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get into the stupid castle. :verymad: I'm really starting to wish the game had a good map.

Edited by Deraldin

I not only bought Overlord, but I bought a 360 controller just for it. I'm good with money c/d.

I saved 20 on the controller by buying the regular XBox 360 controller and installing the driver via Windows Update. USB Human interface device lol

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Right now taking a break from PC gaming (and modding) to play Gears of War and...

It's absolutely insane. The most fun game experience in coop I've ever had. One of the most fun game experiences in 5 years. Takes a little bit to get used to the control scheme, but once you do its nothing but fun. Getting "stuck on cover" in versus kind of blows, but it's at least funny when it happens, especially if you get chain-sawed. Easily the best shooter since HL Episode One, and in my not-so-humble opinion, one of the top five of all time.

Has The Darkness been released in Europe yet?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Good, it will keep me occupied while i wait for Ninja Gaiden to arrive.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Very much enjoying Overlord with my new 360 controller. I hope more games start supporting it. I doubt I'll want to use it for FPS or RTS, but sometimes having two analog sticks is so very useful.

Could it work with a regular first generation Xbox Controller S? I have one and have been thinking about getting an adapter for PC.

Also, Super Mutants are terrible shots. The Ai should have been augmented with the info that while a H&K SAW does reach over 32 in range, it can't hit a thing from that lenght, while on the other hand a Sniper Rifle can castrate a mutant from 45. Now, one dudette and dude with over 7 in perception on a ledge overlooking a mutant base both having an almost endless amount of 7.62 ammo for their sniper rifles... Suffice to say, the open nature of the level is making the legion of super mutants an increasingly easy opponent. :lol:

Then again, there's mined roads, rocket launcher-weilding bastards in trenches and the fact that I took a completely useless deathclaw with a me as a recruit instead of recruiting another heavy weapon expert. *tearing hair* Granted, the first two problems usually solve themselves thanks to the battle in general being to erratic and...explodey. Bits and pieces of green flesh litter the roadblocks where my trusty APC was supposed to grind to halt and mutant bones bleach in the wasteland sun, while yet another oversized potato head peeks from the trenches and gets a lead injection. Heh, if the game could portray flanking attempts, I'd actually be cornered a million times now, but fortunately it's a stand off between me and Sgt. Radflesh's Lonely Mutants Club and I'm winning.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Fallout:Tactics lately?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Could it work with a regular first generation Xbox Controller S? I have one and have been thinking about getting an adapter for PC.

I don't know. I had to google around to make sure a regular 360 controller would work.

Cheers, no problem. I'll look into it. It's just that Legacy of Kain:Defiance is a bit difficult played with keyboard controlling, since I lost my old Sidewinder.

kirottu said:

I'm playing the data entry into Peachtree game!

But I wish I was playing Overlord. I GOT TO FRELLING KILL HALFLINGS BY THE LOAD! OVERLORD IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER! You have no idea how much I hate Halflings.

My favorite minions are the ones that wear rats for helmets. At first I thought he was wearing a Halfling head for a helmet. Sometimes, I like to pretend they still are.

Edited by Tale

Friend got by dumb luck place in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars open beta so we spend few hours playing it. For beta it was surprisingly ready.

Fun game. Playing as strogg is luvly

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

But I wish I was playing Overlord. I GOT TO FRELLING KILL HALFLINGS BY THE LOAD! OVERLORD IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER! You have no idea how much I hate Halflings.

My favorite minions are the ones that wear rats for helmets. At first I thought he was wearing a Halfling head for a helmet. Sometimes, I like to pretend they still are.

I just hit the desert. Having some difficulty with all the super hard

Dune sandworm creatures that pop out of the sand when you walk over it.

They've killed about half of my brown minions so far including all the really upgraded ones that I took through the dwarf area. :)

They ate my browns that were wearing slug heads as helmets. :sad:

NWN again last night. Got to the pinnacle of the Host Tower and witnessed Her Weakness betraying everyone she knew. It was cool being on the roof, but not as impressive as, say, being on the Imperial Tower in Jedi Knight. Now I'm in Beorunna's well, and looking forward to getting another 100% Innocent verdict on the trial. By the way, I enjoy that trial more than NWN2's trial, for some reason.

Struggling to complete a game of Tombraider Anniversary. Perhaps Crystal Dynamics should just stick to making new TR games, they were quite decent at that. TRA was a major disappointment. Small cramped levels, 75% ledge climbing on vertical walls and 25% boss fighting. They seem to have misunderstood something completely (or simply just cashing in on the name, ignoring everything that made the original fun).

Also, playing a game of BG1 on my desktop computer, tried the BGT mod, but decided that the game was just too boring without the background music. Playing almost vanilla BG1, just with the unfinished business mod.

And finally, playing a game of NWN2 on my laptop when travelling. A sorcerer/RDD trying his luck in the world :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've gotten my wizard in NWN2 up to level... 8? I think. It's weird going over some of the same areas again. Some of the voice acting it just horrid, and there are still some pesky bugs, but I still think the story, particularly the later story, is pretty solid. The area between the tutorial (which I thought was quite well done) and the midgame put me off, to be honest. I think Obsidz has gotten the tutorials down quite well. I think the tutorial for KotOR 2 is probably one of the best I've played. It was dark, atmospheric, and suspenseful.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!