TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

Hiro has to go to the past and become Kensei and perfect his powers. At least... thats what I'm hoping.

Yeah, so I called it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It seemed it was like that, but didn't the English guy's healing ability throw a wrench into that theory?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I wonder if they'll keep Hiro from really mastering his powers for a while still. Although it would be much cooler if Future Hiro appeared sooner rather than later, I can see why they're keeping him in kind of the doofus role.

As for the Hiro plot, I bet by next episode they're already starting to play up the love triangle more.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hiro's plot arc is tedious and predictable. Peter's is borderline retarded (Apparently he can't take a box from FakeBrogue O'Drinksalot even though he's got the ability to shoot ****ing lightning, and could they not get some actual irishmen? Those accents are baaaad.) and Claire's sub-Veronica Mars plotline is just as unwelcome as it was last season. Would've been cool had the severed toe grown into a second Claire, though.

Edited by Pop

It seemed it was like that, but didn't the English guy's healing ability throw a wrench into that theory?

Its looking like Hiro's actions are what the legend is based on though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I thought that was Mohinder.

I am betting that Kensai, the British dude, is the main bad guy for this season.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well...I don't particularly believe Kensei is the "bad guy", though he is sort of self-centered. I was reading on IMDB, the haven for all drama, and read a couple of theories that interested me.

Kensei could possibly have the power to come back to life instead of bing a descendant of Claire. Because the man did close his eyes and seem to be dead. And then presto, he's back and Hiro is fanboying. So...maybe he can't die is the thing.

I don't think Nathan is the killer. It could be another empath like Peter, because there are two as Claude stated when he was like "Ugh...another one?" or it could be a villain that can use the shadows or something like that I heard. Turn into a shadow, manipulate them, astral projection was even thrown out there. I don't know.

And to answer your question, astro, remember that Matt was hit with five bullets. I don't think he was around in the conscious realm at the moment as he kind of started to bleed to death there. He was mostly lying on the floor. I can't remember the last episode as well as I should. Maybe he passed out or something. Who knows.

I think Kring said something about no two Heroes have the same power, so, with the whole West issue that was brought up, I think his power varies slightly to Nathan's as in he flies ala Peter Pan and Nathan flies like Superman.

Nathan flies with his undies outside his pants? :shifty:

Heja Sverige!!

I don't think Peter has a new lightning ability, I'm pretty sure that's just EMP from Ned's powers, and Mya isn't even freaking hot, I think e face is pretty ugly, especially when she is crying, which is all the time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

^She apparently cries chocolate sauce of death when she's sad.

And that is, quite clearly, awesomely hawt.

Heja Sverige!!

Her nose is fat. How many episodes are we going to have to watch of Mya and her brother trying to get to America while killing people and then bringing them back to life? Also, I think Mica's grandmother is one of the originals. And I think Claire's new boyfriend is the one who shoots her dad in the painting.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That episode was smothered in lame sauce. So we're to believe Kensai never once in his life sustained an injury and noticed it heal prior to Hiro showing up? Linderman, a collector of all things heroic, who poured studiously over the sword while it was in his collection, never once noticed "Ando open" engraved into the hilt of the most famous samurai sword in Japans history? Come on.

Plot holes? IT REALLY IS LIKE A REAL COMIC BOOK!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The sword thingy was definitely a plot hole, but we still don't know the whole story about Kensei. I'm betting were still going to find out he's a sneaky, evil bastard.

Heja Sverige!!

That episode was smothered in lame sauce. So we're to believe Kensai never once in his life sustained an injury and noticed it heal prior to Hiro showing up?

Well, it is possible that Kensai's power was dormant until the appearance of the eclipse. It is a recurring theme in the show, you know.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Let's make a show about people with supernatural powers, but do it with a scientific basis! Because it makes sense! :aiee:

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Micah's cousin has got an awesome power!

Claire really needs to lay off the makeup.

And Sylar meeting the brothers was quite unexpected. And Matt's dad!

Heja Sverige!!

No Hiro made me sad.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"