TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

It's true, she really shouldn't wear any underwear.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just assume they don't want to give away the Sylar-virus plot yet, and I'm all for it. And seriously, are you still wondering about the coc-kroach? It's been explained before.

I hate to sound like Astrocreep, but what? And when?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I've mentioned it in one of these thread before, but in one of Mohinder's lectures at the university he talks about how coc-kroaches are evolutionary marvels or soemthing like that, how they have adapted and stuff.

Also, I'm watching the new episode right now.

Noah: "You've gone native!"

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So, one of my favorite characters pretty much just died. Killed by one of my other favorite characters.

Oh ****! Suprise ending!

Oh, it was all just a dream.

This episode was awesome!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wasn't it Claire's blood?

Also, if the company has Adam's blood, why is Linderman still dead?

Heja Sverige!!

Huh, maybe you're right. I never considered Claire's blood as they already established that Adams blood can heal other people but never showed the same of Claire's blood.

I think Linderman and Midas Touch guy had different agendas. Linderman seemed to want to further mutants while the other guy seems bent on "curing" them.

Yeah, once Linderman died, I didn't think anyone was around to want to bring him back to life anyway. But yeah, it was obviously Claire's blood. This way, now that they've saved his life, their probably hoping he'll co-operate with them now, and Claire didn't seem to be opposed to the idea of donating some blood.

What's the big deal for her about donating blood when she can regrow limbs and come back from the dead? They can probably drain her dry and she be back up ready to go again an hour later.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

She needs some blood left in her for it to work I'd assume. But the big deal has always been that they don't trust the company, and they don't want Claire to be tested on and turn into some sort of psycho like the lovable Elle.

It was sweet when his head turned and faced the camera as he was shot.

She needs some blood left in her for it to work I'd assume. But the big deal has always been that they don't trust the company, and they don't want Claire to be tested on and turn into some sort of psycho like the lovable Elle.

She was psycho?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Don't forget Maya. It was like the retarded heroes day.

Heja Sverige!!

Don't forget Maya. It was like the retarded heroes day.

Heroes has been hard to follow and nonsensical from the get up. I don't think I'll continue watching it.

Some recent shows I HAVE liked, however:

Journeyman

Chuck

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

and Stargate Atlantis has been getting better... probably because SG1 is finished.

I wonder how many loose ends there will be after next Monday.

I read somewhere (maybe one of your links) that this was a good "stoping point" in the arc.

And now Mohinder has Hiro and Peter to keep him company in the 'dumbest heroes on Heroes' category.

Yeah, Peters blind faith in some schlub he met in a prison kinda annoys me. The only thing that kinda justifies it is Adam did save his brother. Why is Hiro dumb though?

Hiro shows up, and instead of saying that Adam wants to destroy humanity with a virus, he just says that Adam killed his father. And then he charges Peter head on, even though Peter's freaking powerful.

Dumb.

Heja Sverige!!