TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

There was a name on the file that Gold Man had, like Adam or something. He told Mohinder that that was the person that he and the company were afraid of. The guy who left Peter the note in Montreal had the same name.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Adam Monroe if memory serves.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

On a different note entirely, I read on another forum that someone read in a production diary that Kensei is going to be in present time. I didn't click on the link to verify though.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Aw crap

don't the networks still git to show completed episodes, and film episodes that are allready written? If thats the case then we should be alright for the next few weeks and hopefully by then the strike will be over.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

But the power only became active after he was shot.

Fun episode, indeed.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Because he grew up before getting shot. Unless you are saying he was already born an adult.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He didn't know he had the power all along. He only became evil because of Hiro betraying him. There would have been no reason for him to act like he didn't have the power, and he wouldn't have hired that guy to distract grey beard while he shot him from a distance.

Because he grew up before getting shot. Unless you are saying he was already born an adult.

I'm saying his ability could've surfaced before he got shot, not necessarily at birth. He became aware of it then, not before, unless he did know and we didn't.

Heck for all we know, since every hero seems to have a duplicate, Adam could have Peter's power, allowing him to travel the space time continuum after sucking in Hiro's.

But we saw his charred remains sitting next to the helmet.

Right. I thought you meant he time jumped right at that moment. I don't know why I thought that, but I did.

Ok, yeah, I was willing to accept the possibility of him having some sort of absorption power, but yeah, him going forward in time after meeting Hiro, and walking by Clair, then comming back, that's just ridiculous.