TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

Ok, this is old news to you but Heroes is being broadcast here in Portugalville. Two episodes are aired every Saturday, and today they aired "The Hard Part" and "Landslide" - meaning that the final episode will be shown next Saturday.

My problem is, I'm so enthralled by the series I'm trying hard not to read how it all ends.

Should I? :)

No.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, I'll say this: It's not too hard to figure out what will happen in the last episode. :)

Heja Sverige!!

I wouldn't say the finale was bad. It just wasn't as action packed as everyone expected it to be.

It was too predictable, though didn't deliver on the Peter/Sylar rivalry. Basically leaving out the only thing that would have made it good.

I guess Bad isn't accurate. Disappointing would be more accurate.

The lower the expectations going in however, the better it will be.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hiro and Matt die.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

There is a site you can watch the videos on that isn't downloading them. Is that illegal?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So

Peter and Sylar don't duke it out, Nathan sacrifices himself with Peter, Hiro goes Edo on everyone and Sylar escapes

. I have to agree it was somewhat disappointing in some areas but still well rounded enough to keep an eye out for the Origins spin off and the next season.

I am looking forward to season two and the Origins spin off. I just hope NBC doesn't milk it like they did Law and Order and how CBS milked CSI.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

• 4 weeks later...

Heroes has a lot of hidden references thanks to Hiro, like the Srgt.Frog clock at his workspace,

and I wonder why the ****roach from back when Sylar "acquires" super-hearing keeps showing up. Even in the finale.

Edited by Sega_Shaman

I've always wanted to give a dolphin rabies...

Just to see what happens.

Because someone like Mohinder said something in the beginning about how cocroaches are highly evolved and resilliant or soemthing, and they show cocroaches with Sylar because he's also highly evolved and resilliant or something.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay!

My mom can't wait for the second season to begin.

Heja Sverige!!

Kristen Bell to Appear on `Heroes'

Aug 20, 1:37 PM (ET)

By MIKE HOUSEHOLDER

DETROIT (AP) - Kristen Bell is going from solving mysteries to being a part of one.

The 27-year-old actress, who starred for three seasons as teenage detective Veronica Mars on the now-canceled show of the same name, will appear in a multi-episode arc on NBC's "Heroes" this fall.

"This was not easy to pull off. But since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in her schedule," Tim Kring, the show's executive producer and creator, said in a statement Monday.

Kring said Bell's character, Elle, will appear in October and will be "a sexy, intriguing, mysterious young lady" who will commit a terrible crime, but it won't be clear whose side she is really on.

"Heroes" won't be the Detroit-area native's only TV work this fall.

She's providing the voice of the narrator (something she also did on "Veronica Mars") for the CW's new "Gossip Girl."

Bell also has some big-screen projects in the works, including a turn as the title character in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," a comedy produced by Judd Apatow ("The 40 Year-Old Virgin,""Knocked Up").

Rawr.

I know! I just can't wait for Gossip Girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the DVDs yet Kor?

Sure did Lou. I just finished chapter 23 and the bonus material yesterday. Now I need to see the episodes with the commentaries on them, although I'm in no gigantic rush to do that.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.