How was the next day?

Fenghuang

I've been recuperating all day from one hell of a weekend. The bachelor party I planned for my buddy went well. A total of 12 dudes drove or flew to Chicago, where we participated in some joyous debauchery, soaked up the sun with the bleacher bums at Wrigley Field, and caroused our way through several fine drinking establishments.

All in all, we came back plenty of with stories we can't tell. So, "great success!"

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

So... many.... childlike... hooligans... wanting.... pokemon.

I worked a full eight hour shift at Gamestop. And it was packed for pokemon. If i'm right we sold close to 200 units of the games. (my store is itty bitty) plus got massive amounts of people in the store.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I watched a lab rabbit give birth and then I wired up a webcam so I can watch several others do the same while I'm not actually there to witness it. If anyone wants a hook up to a 24 hour bored white rabbit channel, let me know.

I also shot the **** out of a mound of dirt with a full-auto BAR. Strange day, I know.

I woke up to do some paperwork, but found out that the printer is jammed. Bloody fycking great.

I ended up doing exam assingments for the teacher course we are just finishing and it is beyond boring.

There should be footbally things today, so the day could yet turn out awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Friend tripped, fell on his face = lots of blood, fell unconscious and lost part of his teeth. =/

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I emerged from my burrow to discover that one of my best friends had slept with a girl in London who I've been chasing. The poor bloke had no idea, and rang me sounding as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It was a beautiful weekend here in the Eastern U.S. I celebrated the weather by indulging in that most all-American of pastimes-- shopping! Got a pile of new clothes for work, made a run to the Costco for various goods (bottled water, beer, soap, etc.), and then did the normal weekly grocery shopping. Also, last night I made some very nice chicken parmesan, with lots of leftovers to eat during the week.

As for today, hopefully I will find the replacement power supply for my new computer waiting when I go home (UPS tells me that the package is currently "out for delivery") so that I can finally get my new PC working like it should.

Edited by Enoch

It was a beautiful weekend here in the Eastern U.S. I celebrated the weather by indulging in that most all-American of pastimes-- shopping! Got a pile of new clothes for work, made a run to the Costco for various goods (bottled water, beer, soap, etc.), and then did the normal weekly grocery shopping. Also, last night I made some very nice chicken parmesean, with lots of leftovers to eat during the week.

As for today, hopefully I will find the replacement power supply for my new computer waiting when I go home (UPS tells me that the package is currently "out for delivery") so that I can finally get my new PC working like it should.

What is chicken parmesan? I'm thinking roast chicken with grated cheese, garlic, butter, and pancetta stuffed beneath the skin.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What is chicken parmesan? I'm thinking roast chicken with grated cheese, garlic, butter, and pancetta stuffed beneath the skin.

I have no idea how authentically Italian the recipe is, but in America, when you order chicken parmesan, you get breaded boneless chicken breasts (either roasted or pan-fried), which are then simmered in tomato sauce with cheese on top (usually mozzerella and/or parmigiana). I usually include the parmigiana in the breading, and use a tomato sauce with lots of basil.

Edited by Enoch

I've spent my day working and trying to convince my girlfriend that we need a PSP (or a DS Lite) for when we fly to Australia. Not only does the actual flying take 20+ hours, we're supposed to drive around the continent in a car! WE NEEDS IT!!

So far no luck. Although.. I've made her an addict of the Puzzle Quest Demo and explained to her that in order to play the full game she has to have a PSP or DS.. :aiee:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Finally got nearly all the soot out of my nose after using London's Victorian underground.

I have no idea how authentically Italian the recipe is, but in America, when you order chicken parmesan, you get breaded boneless chicken breasts (either roasted or pan-fried), which are then simmered in tomato sauce with cheese on top (usually mozzerella and/or parmigiana). I usually include the parmigiana in the breading, and use a tomato sauce with lots of basil.

Um, yeah, it's meant to be a slice of Parmesan on the dish ...

Parmigiana

n adjective [postpositive] cooked or served with Parmesan cheese.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I hate going to London, too. I'm always having that soot thing in my nose for days afterwards. The only place I've been that was worse was Bangkok, and frankly with the being attacked twice, and nearly robbed, and the japanese encephalitis it was the least of my worries. :sorcerer:

-Elwood Blues

There wasn't any footbally things today, but I managed to finish that assingment way before deadline. I watched Tom Cruise's samurai-flick and a girl kicked me in the nuts.

Was decent.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Couldn't you at least get Thai encephalitis?

I don't think it exists, unless you count getting plik ii noo chillis stuck in your eustacean tube.

-Elwood Blues

I emerged from my burrow to discover that one of my best friends had slept with a girl in London who I've been chasing. The poor bloke had no idea, and rang me sounding as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.

That would be ex-best friend.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

That would be ex-best friend.

Nonsense. What kind of friend do you get shot of over some girl? He didn't know we were a potential item. If he had he'd have stayed well away.

EDIT: This is not to say I didn't get annoyed. I broke my toaster in an 'accidental' punching earlier. Tomorrow I shall be learning how to panel beat stainless steel!

-Elwood Blues

Today I managed to burn our teapot.

Which, btw, appears to be an excellent way to get rid of hard water deposit buildup, tho I wouldn't recommend it as a purposeful method ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't like Koalas.

It's the eyes.

I've been hanging out at the Fallout3 forums too much. Last night I dreamt of turn-based combat which involved four combatants seated on a Merry-Go-Round and swinging metal pipes at each other in time with the music. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You know that perfect girl, who's outgoing and worldly and cultured and loves all the same things you do? Who laughs at your jokes and knows all the best thai places in town and goes out of her way to make you feel good about yourself?

I just met her. And I met her longtime boyfriend, who is a pretty cool guy.

****. ****ing ****. There is no justice.

Last night I dreamt of turn-based combat which involved four combatants seated on a Merry-Go-Round and swinging metal pipes at each other in time with the music.

Last night I dreamt I was in the Twin Towers on 9/11. I'll trade you.

Edited by Pop

Today I'm planning to eat lunch with my cousin, sitting by the stream that flows through Uppsala. My cousin's been in Budapest, Hungary over the weekend and I want to hear all the juicy details from the trip. Apparently all the guys were ugly there but they all had super hot girlfriends. Imagine that!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You know that perfect girl, who's outgoing and worldly and cultured and loves all the same things you do? Who laughs at your jokes and knows all the best thai places in town and goes out of her way to make you feel good about yourself?

I just met her. And I met her longtime boyfriend, who is a pretty cool guy.

****. ****ing ****. There is no justice.

Do your best to sabotage their relationship.

Today I woke up early in the morning to get down to the city so I could get brakes put on my car, have them fix a tie rod, and align it when they were finished.

Then my dad took me out to this awesome hot dog shop where I had a gigantic chili dog with cheddar cheese and red onions and a massive pile of french fries.

Then I got on the freeway to drive to school. One of the lanes started slowing down really fast, so rather than brake hard, I switched lanes into the carpool lane. It was 3:50PM and the section of freeway I usually drive on (the opposite side of the same freeway) the hours for the carpool lane are 4PM - 7PM. I drove for about three hundred feet and then noticed on one of the signs that the hours for this side of the freeway were 3PM-7PM, so I immediately merged right back into the lane I came from. Ten seconds later a CHP officer comes up behind me and tickets me for using the carpool lane illegally. :yucky:

After that I was trying to figure out what all he'd written me up for and I didn't hit my brakes quite quick enough and I rearended the dude in front of me. Actually rearended is an overstatement, because I did hit my brakes, and the impact couldn't have been at more than ten miles an hour, didn't even screw up the just-fixed-up alignment on my car. Also we were both driving old cars with plasticky 80s Japanese car bumpers, so there wasn't even any paint to scratch up. I don't think anything's going to happen, but it all depends on whether or not the guy's a s***head who'll try and screw me over for cash just because he can. Ugh.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'm with Fenguang. We have to help Pop 'liberate' the young lady.

...Sand, you're drafted into this endeavour.

-Elwood Blues