Pet Peeves

x1Predator

You don't know me son, so I'll explain this once. When I say a red outfit I mean an ALL red outfit.

catsuit-mens-withfeet.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

........... *fap*

Impatient drivers.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You don't know me son, so I'll explain this once. When I say a red outfit I mean an ALL red outfit.

catsuit-mens-withfeet.jpg

Rock! I gotta get me one of those.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Only in brown.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hahaha brown?  What are you, like 30 or something?  Hahahhaa brown!

Only kidding. Mine is tweed.

-Elwood Blues

The fact everyone on the planet seems to be playing NWN2 except me.

I've got to get my laze arse to the store... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

People with body piercings in incredibly sensitive bits of their body who expect my sympathy.

-Elwood Blues

Crustless bread. It's bread without a point.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I have decided my pet peeve is people who actually understand the origin of belly button fluff. That kind of expertise is... unnatural. Also, annoying. I don't even want to think about my belly button fluff, let alone be educated about its origin.

Besides, just reading all that stuff made me actually look. Yes, it's blue. I hate you all.

I never get belly button fluff.

Ever.

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Getting stray towel loop caught on my nipple ring, it's a rare annoyance. :cat:

Ooh...been there. You want to try moshing with your shirt off. That's always good for a laugh. Not.

Don't you just love a cold breeze on nipple piercings? :rolleyes:

People with body piercings in incredibly sensitive bits of their body who expect my sympathy.

:rolleyes: People who expect my sympathy in general.

When people move house without cleaning before leaving.

Those little bugs that fit through the fly-screen and congregate around light-bulbs, then get burned to death, and fall in my coffee.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I hate the big bugs that chew through the fly screen, have to be beaten to death with a rifle butt, and wind up being served in my coffee by colleagues.

-Elwood Blues

1. The "funny guy" who yells "Play 'Free Bird'" up at the band. It's just so original! No one has ever done that before. I'm sure everyone thinks you are very, very clever.

2. Meatheads at concerts who take the concept of "mosh pit" as an equivalent to "gladatorial ring."

3. Also, on a related note, tall people at concerts who don't see anything wrong with impeding the view for the vertically-challenged crowd (of which I am a member). For crying out loud, you can dunk a basketball. Have some decency and go stand in the back.

4. People who think they are more qualified to coach a team than the actual coach. I believe there is an inverse relationship between the actual amount of knowledge one has about the strategy of a particular sport and the likelihood of verbally entreating the coach to "grow a pair and throw the ball" --- regardless of whether the situation calls for it.

5. Cable companies who cut you off when your bill is not even a week late. The check was in the mail, honest!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

1. The "funny guy" who yells "Play 'Free Bird'" up at the band. It's just so original! No one has ever done that before. I'm sure everyone thinks you are very, very clever.

"Hitler had the right idea, he was just an underachiever! KILL 'EM ALL ADOLF!" - Bill Hicks after someone yelled Freebird at him.

Actually, the yelling of "Freebird" was originally meant as an insult. It's meant to be shouted at someone terrible.

2. Meatheads at concerts who take the concept of "mosh pit" as an equivalent to "gladatorial ring."

Agreed. It's not a fight, people, it's just a manner of dancing. Also, people who don't stop to pick someone up in the mosh pit. Plus, people who grope girls who are brave enough to get into the pit. Oh, and people who don't take off their glasses and take out piercings and stuff and then complain when something goes wrong. And finally, those complete wads of sperm who think punches and kicks are mosh pit moves.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Volo's typing skills.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

People who try to order a sandwich while listening to their iPod. Take their headphones out, order, put them back in, I ask what kind of bread, they take them out and say "What?" I ask again, they answer and put them back in, I ask if its toasted, they take them out and say "what?" I mean come on.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg