What are you playing now?

Darque

Jagged Alliance combat > everything else

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Except cuffawkling. And perhaps sex.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

And perhaps Rome

post-9032-1153648773_thumb.jpg

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

All to no avail, I seem to have found a previously undiscovered glitch within a glitch.  :angry:

So unknown Gizka already has a fix for it for over a year :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Been playing Fallout. It's not too bad, apart from the meh-tacular combat.

I never made it to the end of that, after a bug caused an entire city to react, when I first arrived, like I'd already been there and screwed them. I guess when I've exhausted every other game I like, I'll give it another try.

I'm playing Baldur's Gate 1&2 again. Epic! :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Yeah, I found FO combat somewhat lacking. Equip gun/armor, move, aim at body part, shoot. Rinse and repeat. Man, that was hot. It being turn-based didn't really make it more compelling, especially since controlling only one loser.

I'd love for FO3 to have a real-time FPS combat system! It'd be a dream come true!!!

In fact, I'm frothing at the mouth!

OMG

This would be SOOO freaking COOL.

^_____________^

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Actually, it was more like: wait till you got an automatic weapon, full auto, go get coffee while all the rats move, one by one, reload, wait for more rats to move one by one (sometimes taking 1 hp away from you!!) and then, by the end of the week, you'd see the end of the fight closing in.

Who'd want to be in control of the combat when you can have one-rat-at-a-time slideshows?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've been chatting online in Paragon City with Calax. City of Heroes is trying a double XP weekend gimick. Works for me.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ze beginningsh of ein Pontic Eempire! Muhawhawhaa!

post-9032-1153672269_thumb.jpg

kirottu said:

That's total realism, with a Naval mod that changes, suprise suprise, naval infastructure and combat quite thoroughly and those little villages without names are from the Metropolis mod that removes walls from all but the the ones that historically had them and also changes how the game treats some economical aspects, like farming. It's pretty hard, since you can be sieged and attacked the same turn for most cases, cities with walls become very precious. It's optional though.

kirottu said:

More....WoW.......still......need....................help.

Still, my Hunter's hot though....and I love my pet.

what server laddie?

Shadowsong and Mannoroth. Let me rephrase that first part.

I'm playing more WoW, for god sakes help me, I can't quit playing.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That's total realism, with a Naval mod that changes, suprise suprise, naval infastructure and combat quite thoroughly and those little villages without names are from the Metropolis mod that removes walls from all but the the ones that historically had them and also changes how the game treats some economical aspects, like farming. It's pretty hard, since you can be sieged and attacked the same turn for most cases, cities with walls become very precious. It's optional though.

I've never been much for mods .. they usually cause more problems than they try to fix (imho) ... but they usually do add alot of challenges which can be great if you have mastered the original game!

maybe I'll check it out some time.. it does sound interesting - and hard.. ;)

Fortune favors the bald.

what server laddie?

right now I"m doing a semi massacistic aussalt on COV trying to make the most of double xp.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just took on a FLEET of freakin' Dreadnoughts with Bok.  The entire battle lasted around 1 HOUR in what is likely the longest battle in the history of OE Freelancer.

Yes Alan, it was even longer than that "Catch Me If You Can Spinning & Speeding Dreadnought Flying in a Circle" mission.    :ph34r:

Hahaha that was awesome. Thank god he didn't have shields.

I love the Total War series ... LOVE! ... my absolute favorite games ever!!  (w00t)

The only thing that would make me love Total War more would be a MP Grand Campaign.

I'd seriously buy multiple copies of the game just to give the company more money. And my "comments" during registration would indicate that I bought many copies specifically for the MP Grand Campaign!

was playing "manage the villanous army" by managing a team of four master minds 2 brutes (me being one) and a corruptor and a stalker.

all in all that's 26 people to manage on a simple mission team... it's almost worse than WoW raiding.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

what server laddie?

Warcraft III will save you from the corruption of WoW! BUY IT NOW! It IS the better game! :(

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Warcraft III will save you from the corruption of WoW! BUY IT NOW! It IS the better game! :(

I remember my first time running through an alliance fortress and being amazed how well they captured the look of the RTS games. But I don't get the comparison, they are two very different styles of game. Using an RTS to break an MMORPG addiction doesn't seem like it will work.