What are you playing now?

Darque

Are Cliff Racers the flying things?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Morrowind still.

Damn, I forgot how much I hate Cliff Racers :shifty:

Thanks for reminding me NOT to install this game again :wacko:

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They always killed me before I could see where they were hitting me from.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ok, I've put a few hours into Titan Quest, and I'm enjoying it. It is very much a Diablo clone, but it's well done and graphically very nice. I enjoy the era as well, and I can't think of many other games that have tackled the Bronze Age.

I'll probably grow tired of pointing and clicking, but honestly, I was also tired of Oblivion's block and thrust too.

:D
Still trying to kill Alma on Hard Mode in Ninja Gaiden: Black. :)

isn't alma from a different game?

She's from Fear

Alma from FEAR is a cute little kid. Alma from NGB is a pink vixen that'll shred your body into tiny little pieces. :x

so you like being turned into filet of sushi?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ok, I've put a few hours into Titan Quest, and I'm enjoying it.  It is very much a Diablo clone, but it's well done and graphically very nice.  I enjoy the era as well, and I can't think of many other games that have tackled the Bronze Age.

The review I read on it (which gave it a pretty high mark) said it was exactly that: Diablo six years updated (graphics-wise), but with still the same drawbacks (like spending waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on inventory management, moving bits around to fit more stuff in).

I'll probably grow tired of pointing and clicking, but honestly, I was also tired of Oblivion's block and thrust too.

Yeah, I can confidently say that that is the wort part of Oblivion. I'm surprised they didn't put a mini-game in ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why would anyone use Windows ME? It's probably the worst Windows OS of all time, which is saying a lot.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh? I thought Windows was the worst OS of all time.

Precisely. So Windows ME is the worst of the worst.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I use ME. : (

Then that probably means it doesn't run on ME.  Doesn't matter much though, since I'll probably end up upgrading to XP by the end of the year anyway.

Doesn't ME stand for Millenium Edition? So that would mean 2000 and ME are the same thing.