What are you playing now?

Darque

MVP 2005--- my favorite sports game....dunno why but ever since I got it the dynasty feature has been addictive.

Dynasty mode is awesome! I'll probably be playing MVP '05 for a while since the other 2 baseball games out there can't match the superior gameplay of MVP.

I'm liking my DS. Since I don't have much time for long gaming sessions, the DS is pretty neat for short bursts of gaming. I only had Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros, but I should be getting Advance Wars DS soon. Portable tactical TB? \o/

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm liking my DS. Since I don't have much time for long gaming sessions, the DS is pretty neat for short bursts of gaming. I only had Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros, but I should be getting Advance Wars DS soon. Portable tactical TB? \o/

Make sure you pick up Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. :cool:

It's a Lite. It even comes with the quintessential cracked hinge. I've been looking into getting Castlevania, but it's pretty much impossible to find. I'm not sure whether I might as well just wait for Portrait of Ruin.

I'm also looking into getting Kirby Canvas Curse and Phoenix Wright.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I rented NCAA 07 for the 360 and I'm glad I did. They really stripped it of the great franchise features. It's bare bones. I plan on buying Madden, and I hope it's way better. Still, gotta get my draft classes ready.

It's a Lite. It even comes with the quintessential cracked hinge. I've been looking into getting Castlevania, but it's pretty much impossible to find. I'm not sure whether I might as well just wait for Portrait of Ruin.

I'm also looking into getting Kirby Canvas Curse and Phoenix Wright.

It's a completely different game, so I wouldn't wait.

World of Warcraft (Thank you Blizzard for making an Open GL port, and thank you WINE)

I play a Horde on Shadowsong named: Angrykidjoe

I'm over there too. :)

Alliance though.....ya damn hordie. :-

And this game is draining my life away. What little there was to drain, anyway.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Metroid II, immulators can be sweet

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How was it?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A whole lot of things are scarier than FEAR, but I know where you are coming from.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds