What are you playing now?

Darque

The Longest Journey is just awesome, it's just that it's obvious the devs rushed the last third of the game. Last two chapters took me 5 minutes and I'm at chapter 10 of 13 now.

Couldnt get into it, maybe it was because i felt absolutely nothing towards the main char. I mean Nico is a hot frenchie, but this chick? Just annoying with weird clothes.

Dude, she is in the future. No doubt there's moonpeople there that are unattractive to people nicked Kikkeli. Duh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Broken Sword 3

Can't wait for 4, it'll probably rule. They're bringing the mouse interface back! My only worry is that it's not made by Revolution, so i hope they wont spoil anything plotwise.

Excellent. :wacko: I haven't heard anything about this since they announced it. I hope they bring Nico back. Any news about that? It won't be Broken Sword without her.

Still Life is excellent, and I also recommend The Moment of Silence. The first Syberia is very good, and Kate Walker is one of my favourite game characters. The second one isn't as good, but still worthwhile if you enjoyed the characters and story of the first.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Broken Sword 3

Can't wait for 4, it'll probably rule. They're bringing the mouse interface back! My only worry is that it's not made by Revolution, so i hope they wont spoil anything plotwise.

Excellent. :wacko: I haven't heard anything about this since they announced it. I hope they bring Nico back. Any news about that? It won't be Broken Sword without her.

Still Life is excellent, and I also recommend The Moment of Silence. The first Syberia is very good, and Kate Walker is one of my favourite game characters. The second one isn't as good, but still worthwhile if you enjoyed the characters and story of the first.

Nico will be back. Wouldnt be a broken sword with out her :)

WoW and KotOR 1/2...can't figure out how to do make it widescreen... :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

What? Can't make Kotor widescreen :devil:

Get UniWS :)

Sweet! Thank you! :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I started the NWN:SOU campaign at the urging of some forum members and a few friends and I was halfway through with the ant people's lair, well after the scorpion people's lair, and I realized we have a viable fantasy setting that makes a big enough profit to keep the genre afloat and somewhat mainstream, but at what cost, what cost? :)

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just crapped out of a poker tourney in 137th place. There were over 2000 people in the thing and I just blew 55 of my 60K in my second to last hand. :(

But I did double my entry fee, plus change. :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm playing a quiet, conservative game of online poker tonight. The first break just hit, and I managed to triple my chips to a whopping 4500 on the last hand before the stop. I've won all of three hands and seem to be cursed by low pairs, like 4s or 7s. And I lost with a pair of Kings :( Gimme a break already!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Currently playing (still) BG1

Current location: Durlag's Tower...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

There is no addiction Don. I may enter maybe 6 tournaments a month. Compared to the amount of time some people spend gaming I feel it's quite minimal.

Plus I'm still playing on the original free 100 dollar bankroll from said poker company.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Holy hell Hitman: Blood Money is frustrating if you want to complete missions with little to no screw ups.

They should have called the whole series 'Trial and Error.'

I'm playing FEAR, btw.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta