What are you playing now?

Darque

How are the thiefy bits?

Thiefy bits are fine. The level isn't exactly planned to that kind of activity, but you can sneak it through. Mostly I shoot arrows to spring traps over hapless orcs though. The problem is that, at least in the demo, if you really want somehting out of sneaking, you need loads of skillpoints investments, since the(very Thiefesque I mgiht add) hide in shadows-system only seems to come to play on the last level of stealth-skilltree. Before that you only get quiet footstep sounds and backstabbing. But it's doable. And you can sneak around people when they are looking for you, carry corpses to shadowy niches, use fire to light arrows and oil puddles, etc. It's all there. Like Assassin:The Dark Project. ;)

I like how they have portrayed archery, you can't do much of anything with a bow if your skill in it is low, but put a few points to it and you'll get bow zoom, the crosshair doesn't bob so much anymore and suddenly it's very powerful to shoot a burning arrow to someone's neck. Chances are, if he doesn't die from the initial hit, since ballistics are taken into equation and it's bloody hard to hit the spot you want, the fire from the shaft will burst him in flames and all his buddies next to him. Toppling oil urns, stumbling down stairs and running into traps. ;)

I'm going to try magic next.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

When does Dark Messiah get released?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

When does Dark Messiah get released?

October, apparently.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oookay, modded Dark Messiah is fun. Especially the staff weapon and various enemy special abilities. Lightning spell has probably the awesomest special effect since ever.

I don't know how they are going to balance the staff properly, it's so awesomely powerful.

I've been summoning cyclopes to fight an army of zombies and goblins. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I can't believe my attempt at downloading the demo ended at 1.2 gigs. :'(

Heja Sverige!!

Try to download from Gamershell's Nederlandish links. They worked for me.

gmconstruct0001sh0.jpg

hehheh

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Oh, it's just Garry's mod. Go ask Garry.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Outlaws.

A friend just introduced this game to me and despite displaying only in 640x480 it's surprisingly advanced. Way better than the other shooters of it's time, and I'm forced to wonder why it didn't garner more critical acclaim.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Where can I find him?

@ Valve :lol:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

More Dark Messiah.

I just realised you can throw the daggers. And that the devs were prudent enough to provide two extra thief entries/routes, even though the level is fairly compact.

kirottu said:

Summoner 1

I'm stuck. So frakking stuck.

A few years ago I got this game and I got stuck at the exact same place. I put the game aside from frustration and I started it again about a week ago.

It's when you leave Iona for the first time and on the world map this "GhostRider" ambushes you. I can't beat the frakker!

Infuriating!

I've been trying out F.E.A.R., Oblivion and Civ4 with my new graphics card.

F.E.A.R. runs at 40 fps with everything on, except FSAA at 1024x768; Oblivion runs fine with HDR in outdoor settings; and Civ 4 runs like the wind with everything on at 1280x960. (w00t)

Heja Sverige!!

It's when you leave Iona for the first time and on the world map this "GhostRider" ambushes you. I can't beat the frakker!

:ph34r:

Unhappy memories. I wish I had some advice, but it took me hours and the one time I managed to get through it was a fluke more than anything.

Still a very good game, though. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)