What are you playing now?

Darque

I replayed that after about a two year gap. I'd forgotten how short it was (relatively speaking) in comparison to how I remembered it. :-

First time. :)

Verily so. I am playing Natalia, of course. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I create my own character.

I figured everyone does. :)

meta = wacko

That would require reading the documentation. =]

(I'm sure any subsequent plays will be with a custom character, but I have no idea what characterists to meta-game ...)

Boy, there are a lot of controls in this thing.

I really like the setting and intro video.

And what's wrong with Natalia: she's great! You're all anti-soviet racists.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've just started Prey. I haven't really formed a opinion yet, but it seems to have potential.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

The most boring, yet exciting, game I've ever played :wacko:

:lol::lol:

Thanks, I needed that. And I'd agree; it's a strange combo.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finally unretrired Rome: Total War. The Julii have laid the smackdown against the Carthaginians and the Gauls. Only a little crap island left for Carthage, and a few provinces for the Gauls. Spain decided to help them, which lead to a very dramatic siege defence. Thank god I had tons of horse riders nearby as reinforcements!

Just finished playing Emperor as the Atreides. Not sure what to play next although I'm leaning towards going to pick up Civ4 Warlords although I'm tempted to give Imperium Galactica 2 another go around. It's sitting on my desk staring at me, daring me to play it... :)

Edited by Deraldin