What are you playing now?

Darque

Morrowind ugly? Are you guys drunk(more than usual, I mean :shifty: )?

By today's graphical standards, perhaps. But I frequently read posts here about people playing Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Torment and even older 3D games like X-Wing or Ultima Underworld. No one can convince anyone that Morrowind is uglier than those. It looks even better than NWN! And if anyone finds that Morrowind is uglier than all those than mods can be downloaded for free that will remedy this "problem".

The only problem with Morrowind for me was that you walk way too slow in the beginning, which actually hurts the exploration part. This can be fixed simply by playing(with spells, enchantments or upgrading the Speed attribute) or by downloading a mod that fixes the problem.

The story is very good but I found it was hurt by the huge landscape over which it takes place, like butter spread thin over too much bread. You can also lose the thread of the story amongst all the sidequests(over 300, mostly fetchings but if you enjoy NWN you shouldn't care...).

Play it, if only to try it.

Well, I can't download mods, becaus eI have it for X-Box. Also, I was merely pointing out that it looks worse than most of my N64 games. I wasn't saying don't get it because of that though. I was just pointing it out. There are plenty of other reasons not to get it. But it's all relative.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just so you know, I'm saying I wouldn't recomend Morrowind.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This brothel is bad though! It's rife with all colors of sexually transmitted diseases and old ugly women!

I'm sorry.

Freelancer.

The gameplay is good, but left and right buttons strafe your vehicle instead of rolling, which is the only practical way to do it on a PC, but I really like rolling and having my "up" be everyone's "down". Maybe there could've been other buttons for doing that?

The main storyline is pretty good and paced well enough that "grinding" isn't long and meticulous.

The graphics are better than Morrowind, so I like them.

Overall it seems to be a good game :-

Edited by Blank

The gameplay is good, but left and right buttons strafe your vehicle instead of rolling, which is the only practical way to do it on a PC, but I really like rolling and having my "up" be everyone's "down". Maybe there could've been other buttons for doing that?

You know you can just alter the controls and make it like that, right?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Still playing Unreal 1. Damn, this game was way better than Half-Life 1 back in 1998.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy