What are you playing now?

Darque

Now playing Morrowind. :)

What do you like about that game? I got it a while ago, and stopped playing. I just couldn't get into it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm thinking of buying Darkwatch for PS2.

Aside from the reviewers links can anyone give their opinion on it?

It's a nice little fps game.

It wasn't overly difficult as I recall, and since Jennifer Hale does one of the voices, it's awesome. :)

I'm thinking of buying Darkwatch for PS2.

Aside from the reviewers links can anyone give their opinion on it?

It's a nice little fps game.

It wasn't overly difficult as I recall, and since Jennifer Hale does one of the voices, it's awesome. :)

Jennifer Hale! :)

She's also in Xenosaga 2!

Liberty City Stories.  It's fun to put on the 'Hero' clothes, and drive around on the Avenger and pretend to be a vigilante super hero.  The Avenger Bike even matches the outfit.  I thought the Avenger respawned at my house in Portland, so I did a cool stunt where I jumped off my bike right before I went into the water.  Then I found out that the Avenger doesn't respawn, and I had just lost the only one I could get.  Now when I fight crime I have to ride around on a regular motorcycle.  At least I can make the bik yellow to match the costume.

Yeah right sanandreas is better :)

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

What do you like about that game? I got it a while ago, and stopped playing. I just couldn't get into it.

I like the fact it's an open ended RPG. You can do what you want, when you want and in pretty much what order you want.

Lots of exploration and also item crafting. :)

I like the fact it's an open ended RPG. You can do what you want, when you want and in pretty much what order you want.

Lots of exploration and also item crafting. :)

The only reason I played it as long as I did was because it was a nice free roaming do what I want game. What I didn't like was the combat. Another problem was it took super long to load the game, and every time I died, I would have to wait for it to load again.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I believe it was Llyranor who said it best. "It's like an MMORPG if you don't have any friends." Or something like that.

Is it worth playing? I know I've asked this countless times, but I need convincing.

Yes, it is. In fact get the game of the year edition so you get the two expansions as well. :)

Morrowind is a game worth playing, but never worth finishing. :)

manthing2.jpg

I was once a naysayer, but after picking the game up again I had barrels of fun... or was it barrels of elephant feces?

The graphics are bad, so expect that, and the load times and combat, like pixies said, are bad, so expect that too. But there is a difficulty meter you can change at any time, and that makes the fighting totally different (slash, slash, enemy dead).

The story? It takes a while to get interesting, and if you are at all like Llyranor and the other 50% of people who play the game, then it is hard to tell that a story even exists. But it gets interesting, eventually, I think.

In fact, the only reason I stopped playing it was because I got Oblivion. However, I stopped playing that after a while too.

You would have to run around forever because there isn't much of a teleport system, and then the load times again... the game wastes a lot of time, so hopefully you want that; time for money ratio is great, maybe the best bargain of which I know in that regard.

Take Jags' advice. It is worth playing until you are done, not necessarily completing it. Truthfully, I wouldn't have played it so long if I hadn't liked it.

Edited by Blank

Wait, you can change the dificulty? Also, yeah expect it to look bad. It looks worse than most of my N64 games. Seriously.