What are you playing now?

Darque

Dear Lonewolf the WoW addict:

Run away! Run as fast as you can!! :)

I was 24-hour kind of addicted to it for 2-3 months. I loved my Hunter, I loved my raptor. If you're anything like me, you'll start to get tired of the grind later. Or not (a friend of mine is still playing it addictively after close to a year). Good luck breaking away from the addiction. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was lucky enough to play a paladin. For free. I played it for just over 6 months (and was like the tenth person on my server to reach level 60), but fortunately for me, the game dies when you reach the end-game as a paladin. Paladins can't player-kill (my favourite part of the game) and they're not wanted in end-game groups (since they basically suck at everything). That, combined with the sudden realization that I was actually having to pay for a subscription effectively killed my desire to play World of Warcraft. I got out!

But I do miss the game sometimes.. It was an awesome ride from level 1 to 60. Beyond that it was a bore and a chore.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well there's that one too. 

I'm talking about the computer you need to finish an equation for.  Stick operators inbetween numerals.  It's glitchy because the game picks one solution beforehand and there's two solutions (last operator can be either multiplying or dividing).  The solution is just to do it over and over again until it works.  I'm guessing that the game didn't know to change the solution every time I tried it, so I gave up thinking that it was just busted in this instance.  I'll see if I can get it to work next time.

Leaving the area and reloading by coming back might change the solution if it is randomized... but if it is a static answer then I don't know. Maybe do a few cartwheels and then press the keys "r" "b" and "y" simultaneously. That won't work, but it'll give you something random to do.

Holy crap that worked!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Liberty City Stories. It's fun to put on the 'Hero' clothes, and drive around on the Avenger and pretend to be a vigilante super hero. The Avenger Bike even matches the outfit. I thought the Avenger respawned at my house in Portland, so I did a cool stunt where I jumped off my bike right before I went into the water. Then I found out that the Avenger doesn't respawn, and I had just lost the only one I could get. Now when I fight crime I have to ride around on a regular motorcycle. At least I can make the bik yellow to match the costume.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm currently playing a bit of 'Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth" not a bad game, I heard its still better then the second, I played LotR:BFME2 Demo, eh not that impressed.

I'm also playing a bit of 'Day of Defeat Source', an ass kicking game, probabally one of the best ww2s out there IMO atm.

Still got a bit of 'Call of Duty: United Offensive' still happening

Oh and some 'Brothers in Arms' Good squad ww2 based game

If I have time, ill squeese a little Battlefield 1942 in as well

Doesn't that much WW2 get boring after a while?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The only thing that would make me love Total War more would be a MP Grand Campaign.

I'd seriously buy multiple copies of the game just to give the company more money.  And my "comments" during registration would indicate that I bought many copies specifically for the MP Grand Campaign!

I would be right there with you .. damn if I could play it online or on LAN with my friends .. :wub: (getting the chills)

but it would really require som inventive thought .. since a great part of it is managing your empire, but it would be extremely boring to watch others do that for hours... and simultaneous turns wouldn't really work either (when you march troops around)..

Fortune favors the bald.

Doesn't that much WW2 get boring after a while?

WW2 was never boring! :)

Ditto! Of course not, all WW2 games are different, different engine, different vehicles ect :)

Bf1942 - uber vehicles, uber maps pretty authentic, no storyline whatsoever just mass spawning, capturing controlpoints, stupid ai

Call of duty - smart ai, good story, perspective of americans, brits, and commies fighting the krauts, pretty good multiplayer

Day of Defeat - yanks vs krauts, source engine, great graphics, only online

Brothers in Arms - commanding squad, new perspective of the war and how the men acted like brothers together during the highs and lows, ragdoll engine :wub::)

As you can see they differ

Edited by Revan_Returns

And all fps games have different super weapons and power ups. Whoop-te-doo. It's still the same damn thing. Shooting stuff wearing green and gray in a 40's-themed enviroment with roughly the same weaponry: all WW2 games.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Pang.

Co-op goodness.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yeah! That would be like someone playing ancient-themed RTS war games, non-stop!

Except that I'm playing The Longest Journey, Thief 2, various demos and "mock the moderator" along with Rome. And I try to keep it at 4 hours a day, thank you very much.

kirottu said:

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance,

Is it good?

I loved the first GBA one. TSS was so easy though.......... =(

Not playing anything at the moment except for some (emulated) Dr. Mario.

Yeah, I like it well enough. The maps seem a bit on the small side, and I usally get RNG screwed on the characters I want to use though.

I'm thinking of buying Darkwatch for PS2.

Aside from the reviewers links can anyone give their opinion on it?

I played it. It was very much a standard shooter. The cut scenes were decent and the western stuff was cool, but it was pretty repetitive. I'd say it's worth $20, but I felt ripped off paying full price. Keep in mind that I dislike shooters in general, I just picked up Darkwatch for the western motiff.