What are you playing now?

Darque

I got mauled pretty bad on the solo mission with Mira.  When I leveled her I did it with ranged weapons in mind.  Then I was up against a hojillion Ubese Mercs wielding double vibroblades.  :p

the answer to that is RUN LIKE HECK! and get the exile in there before you die.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I was playing some RollerCoaster Tycoon the other day. That game was great, just great.

I heartily concur. >_<

Not just the roller coaster building, either. The first time I played it and the little 'people' were walking around tossing up their lunch, getting lost/tired, and wearing those silly hats I laughed so hard...

I bought the expansions and #2, I never tried the 3D one tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Be glad. It just isn't as good (especially since camera control sucks)

What expansion do you mean? The original RCT got 2; but expansion 1 was included in Expansion 2 (there was another couple bucks wasted <_<)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just took on a FLEET of freakin' Dreadnoughts with Bok. The entire battle lasted around 1 HOUR in what is likely the longest battle in the history of OE Freelancer.

Yes Alan, it was even longer than that "Catch Me If You Can Spinning & Speeding Dreadnought Flying in a Circle" mission. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Be glad. It just isn't as good (especially since camera control sucks)

What expansion do you mean? The original RCT got 2; but expansion 1 was included in Expansion 2 (there was another couple bucks wasted  <_<)

Yeah...I meant those 2...Loopy Landscapes and Corksckew Follies or whatever it was. I didn't buy them seperately, as I bought RCT quite a bit after it's release.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I tried Paper Mario: A Thousand Year Door. I couldn't get into it either. It's like.. stupid. Plain and simple. I hated the stars system and the crowd and the little twitch moment you have for every round in the combat. I also felt the game wasn't at all as groundbreaking as the first Paper Mario, which was a very innovative game.

When I played the first one, I just got this feeling that it was new and exciting. This one's just kind of a big yawn-fest.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did you play the first Paper Mario?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have "The Movies" and the sim part is not hard to learn at all. It's a mix of Roller coaster Tycoon and The Sims. I played it all day once but I haven't picked it up since. The actual making of movies is a bit harder, at least if you want to have them make sense, but I didn't play it enough to be an expert.

It would have to include cuffawkling, though

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm going to cuffawkle you. And not in a good consentual way.

What is it with you and cuffawkling eh Pid? That's all you ever think about these days, you need to come back to reality!

OR face the wrath of Pixies!

Uh yeah....playing WoW still.