The funny videos thread

ramza

• 3 weeks later...

Resurrection!

Hahaha, rap is so awesome :aiee:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=84...+Bakafish&hl=en

Hard Gay FTW, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dont knock it till u watch it

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Bahahahaha

It's long, but worth it.

That's a true classic; but let me add also that while it either steals, or shamelessly plagiarises a few scenes from ANH, this film is *not* a Turkish remake of Star Wars. It's an independent 'space adventure'.

What's truly insane about this picture, furthermore, is not the unbelievably silly props, costumes, 'special effects' (?!), and other visual absurdities, but the script.

It might be worth learning Turkish just to get a bit of the surrealistic flavor of the story. It heeds no logic, consistency, or coherence of any sort, and there's quite a bit of space-humor thrown in which is downright revolting----not to mention that they've managed to sneak in their nationalistic chauvinism in a crappy space adventure.

I wish I had the time or the energy to give a few examples; but you'll have to stay content with the visuals, for now.

Let me just say that the evil guy of this film seeks 'human brains', for that is the mightiest weapon in the galaxy. It's not clear whether he's after regular brains or the one golden brain our protagonists redeem towards the end of the film----a sheep's brain, dyed in golden paint that has cracked at places, revealing the rotting pink flesh beneath.

The hero (btw, he's the one who wrote the script) melts that brain.

Dips his hands in the molten-brain-liquid.

When he takes his hands out they're clad in golden gloves; with which he's later able to slice the evil sorcerer in half.

Are you still with me?

Edited by Raymond Luxury-Yacht

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

• 2 weeks later...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NE_W8CdsFRA

AHHHH POOR YOSHI !!!!!

Darque really ought to see this!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p